Digital Conduct Manager – Chase UK
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Digital Conduct Manager – Chase UK
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the centre. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused individuals, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
We are looking for a Conduct Risk Manager to join our team. We are looking for someone with knowledge and understanding of Conduct Risk, as well as the new FCA Consumer Duty Guidance and its expectations. You will provide support, and guidance to the business, ensuring we meet our obligations towards our customers.
- An understanding of the FCA Consumer Duty Guidance.
- Assist and support the business on all matters relating to Conduct Risk & Consumer Duty; providing subject matter expertise when required.
- Establish and undertake regular conduct risk reviews for new product and services for International Consumers (IC).
- Routinely undertake root-cause analysis of failures and near-misses to mitigate against the risk of repeat events.
- Support conduct lead on key priority areas for Digital Conduct focus, including Consumer Duty, AI, Data, and Vulnerable Customers.
- Work closely with Contact Centre, Quality Assurance, and Complaints Root Cause Analysis teams, to understand emerging Customer Conduct issues.
- Prepare papers and updates for International Consumer Conduct Forum, on specific Risk & Control matters relating to management of Digital Conduct Risk.
- Ensure action plans are agreed, put in place & tracked to completion.
- Liaise with Senior Management across IC, including Senior Function Holders, to obtain views and input relating to the Conduct Risk environment.
- Deliver appropriate management information, both qualitative and quantitative, to monitor performance against customer outcomes, risk appetite, including the facilitation of deep dives when required.
- Develops Digital Conduct Risk and Consumer Duty training and curriculum, facilitating the delivery of training to new joiners.
- Experience in a relevant area (Conduct, Consumer Duty, Treating Customers Fairly TCF, Outcome Testing), ideally in Financial Services or a regulated environment.
- Working knowledge of FCA regulatory requirements, including the Consumer Vulnerability Guidance.
- Experience in the delivery of FCA guidance implementation plans.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skillset, with the ability to systematically break down complex tasks into manageable, smaller units.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centres worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.