ServiceNow Business Analyst (Employee Service Management) - Vice President - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
As an experienced professional in Business Analysis, you'll shape the technology solutions that drive strategic initiatives across the firm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll interact with colleagues in various lines of businesses to learn about challenges and opportunities, and translate that insight into high-quality solutions. In addition to working with the development team to create new solutions, you'll help optimize existing technology and identify new capabilities. While your role requires deep technological skills – including expertise in everything from data management to functional design – it also hinges on teamwork and leadership. You'll offer clear guidance and feedback to your Business Analysis colleagues, while promoting the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The Service Now Business Analyst is capable of analyzing a customer’s business processes and translating the analysis into process optimization proposals including digitalization and/or automation based on ServiceNow platform. Have a solid understanding of “as is” & “to be” in order to break the requirements into user stories that are suitable for iterative, incremental development. The ideal business analyst will have a passion for technology and Service Now. A strong understanding of ITIL processes, data management, and Service Now platform integration and dependencies is required. Hands on experience working on projects centered around ITSM and request management would be a plus.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of business processes and data analysis, as well as the ability to construct complex data queries and collaborate with colleagues
- Ability to liaison between lines of business and development teams, translating strategic goals into technology solutions, and vice versa
- Experience in project management, including scheduling, budgeting and resource planning
- Understanding of business needs, including how data is used and managed, and functional design
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Develops a solid understanding of customer requirements, applies industry best practices and knowledge of ServiceNow to design an optimal solution that supports the business process that meets functional requirements.
- Cooperates with architects and developers to assure designed solution architecture quality and functional requirements realized .
- Defines functional and non-functional requirement specifications using adopted best practices (uses cases).
- Develops accurate and clear user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Implements client processes using ServiceNow workflows and functionalities.
- Creates and maintains project documentation for the description of processes.
- Support teams with project coordination activities like planning, milestone creation, dependency tracking, issue tracking.
- Good knowledge of ServiceNow/ITIL.
- Ability to act as a bridge between the client and the developers, translate the requirement into technical language for the developers.
- Strong engagement, communication and facilitation skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply applications knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
- Experience in similar roles.
- Great presentation skills.
- Client management experience (Stakeholder management)Experience in Performing UML Design, MS Visio, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Process flow diagrams
- Service Now Certified System Administrator (CSA) certification
The Chief Technology Office oversees enabling components inclusive of the top quality engineering and architecture tools and practices, key program management and processes as well as the technology workforce strategy required to make us a leading technology company for our customers, clients and colleagues around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.