Contact Centre Reporting & Insights Business Analyst - Associate
Job Type: Full time
The Business Analyst I will work closely with the Insights Lead, the business (contact centre), and the Data Team to support the delivery of business wide reporting and insight that support operational functions. In the main, the person for this role will be collaborating with the business to understand the data, reporting, and insights requirements, converting these into product backlog tickets for grooming, and prototyping the build output of these requirements before handing it over to developers for the actual build. The role will, however, be responsible for end-to-end build of reports/dashboards built on Salesforce. The role may also lean heavily on FCA Regulatory Reporting or manual reporting build using MS Excel so having experience in this domain is a huge plus.
We are looking for someone who has a solid experience working in contact centre operations and banking/financial services industry with expertise around data visualisation, data story-telling, insights and/or reporting. Having experience working in Agile / Scrum framework is preferred.
- Understanding and defining stakeholder requirements around data, reporting and insights
- Proactively providing ‘’value-add’’ to the business by telling a story behind the numbers through analysis and insights, translating stakeholder/business requirements into product backlog items
- Creating business cases that would help the operations team drive performance KPIs
- Working with developers from the Data Team to build the requirements, build strong relationship with stakeholders, like Operations and Data.
- Synthesizing data and translating that into usable information and making recommendation that would help the business make decisions
- Producing regular, regulatory and ad-hoc reporting, as required by the business
- Understanding gaps in data feeds and working with the Data Team to onboard/ingest new data, removing roadblocks around data use cases encountered by the Ops Data Team
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Relevant experience in business analytics, data-related role or equivalent role within contact centre operations, financial domain is a huge plus
- Demonstrated ability to perform descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive data analysis
- Data visualisation and ability to tell a compelling story using analytics (ie. MS Powerpoint, Excel)
- An understanding of the uses of data, data skills, and data tools.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude and idea generation, with the ability to go from conceptualization to execution, ability to articulate complex data to non-data users in a way that would be easily-understood
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to forge strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Effective organizational and project management skills.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience using JIRA/Confluence
- Excellent oral and written executive-level communication and presentation skills
- Being familiar with Salesforce