ServiceNow Product Manager - Vice President - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
The Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) organization in CTO has a specific mandate to deliver world class products and services to other groups across the firm. This position is firm-wide in scope and will require significant collaboration, influence, and leadership across all technology organizations that support all lines of business and functional areas (e.g. Risk, Finance, Compliance etc).
Digital Workflows product line will contribute significantly to the Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) mandate by enabling teams to manage their demand, use self-service features of the ServiceNow platform to implement solutions, define key service metrics, analyze service performance, and leverage the power of data to visualize and drive service improvements for clients and stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Define technology vision and strategy for the Technology Asset Management product offering withing Digital Workflows
- Form and lead productive client relationships with firm-wide stakeholders in all lines of business
- Gather and prioritize new product requirements through discovery and curation sessions
- Define and maintain a product roadmap
- Responsible for managing and prioritizing the backlog of product enhancements or new feature requests
- Support federated teams in their self-service performance and business analytics initiatives
- Lead a small team of direct and matrix resources to curate backlog into executable stories for engineering
- Coordinate feature validation efforts with key stakeholders
- Monitors delivery to identify issues and escalates accordingly
- Experience with agile delivery and scrum to drive effective software engineering
- Communicates well to technical teams as well as senior executive management
- Coordinates resources (team, partners, vendors and consultants) across one or more work efforts
- Interacts with executive leadership and partner organizations to successfully deliver on product commitments
Skills & Qualifications
- ServiceNow experience and/or certifications
- Prior experience with product management and implementing an effective operating model
- Successful track record for bringing products ‘to market’
- Experience with roadmaps, milestones, and scoping/estimation
- Demonstrated experience with partnering across teams to deliver on desired outcomes
- Experience working in agile delivery teams a definite plus
- Critical Thinking (anticipates problems and establishes methods to mitigate)
- Effective communicator to executive management
- Expert level competency in managing complex delivery efforts
- Strong data analysis and visualization skills
- Issue Management
- Strategic planning
- Stakeholder Management
- Bachelor's degree
The Chief Technology Office oversees enabling components inclusive of the top quality engineering and architecture tools and practices, key program management and processes as well as the technology workforce strategy required to make us a leading technology company for our customers, clients and colleagues around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.