Strategic Initiatives Lead - Vice President
Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
Global Technology Infrastructure
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a modern, stable, resilient, and secure operating environment where you and the products you deliver will thrive.
The Help and Request Digital Solutions Product Line at JP Morgan Chase Global Technology is responsible for engineering, developing and supporting modern enterprise-wide solutions that allow our global workforce of over 250,000 employees to effectively engage and receive Help and Request as required internally and externally across the entire firm.
Our global scale presents a great opportunity to drive the innovation that will continue to fundamentally transform the way we work. As a member of the team, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate about solving business problems through teamwork and innovation, while leveraging product development and engineering best practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development and platform engineering lifecycle, working with agile product teams and partnering with stakeholders to drive towards common goals aligned to our employees and customers. The sky is the limit: We expect you to push product boundaries and explore areas including cloud computing, AI/ML, serverless computing, mobile, and big data technologies to achieve our goals and deliver products that delight our customers.
We have a people-oriented culture with an obsession for user experience, design, engineering excellence, experimentation, learning and continuous improvement. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment that encourages diversity of thought and drives innovative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers and our team.
Strategic Initiatives Lead: Vice President
We are looking for a senior leader to join our Help and Request Digital Solutions team and help drive our strategic agenda. This role performs a key link between our own Digital Solutions Towers and the wider firm.
The role provides key oversight across numerous strategic priorities for the team including our drive towards a Firmwide Integrated Help Experience, retirement of legacy tooling, migration to public cloud and the increased integration of AI/ML across our product sets.
Collaboration is key for this role as we run a complex technology stack with numerous external dependencies. Partnership and influence is a key factor in ensuring the team utilize Insights and Intelligence with a goal to augment the experience of our 250k+ global employees through sophisticated data driven insights and integrations through the applications, APIs, and SDKs that the team own, build and deliver.
As a Strategic Lead, you will be responsible for partnering peers and helping deliver the long-term strategy for each product, help organize the team for optimal delivery and drive engagement with our customers and stakeholders. The wider team, based out of US, India, UK and Argentina are an agile, multi-functional group who love working in a great collaborative and start up like environment.
- Manage relationships across our wider Help & Request team, Digital Channels, Technology partners, Senior Management and key business partners/stakeholders
- Providing cross tower co-ordination and leadership for our Firmwide Integrated Help strategy within the Digital Solutions team
- Partnership with key products and services delivered by partners including ServiceNow Service Desk, HelpDesk Integrated Voice Response (IVR) and associated tactical and strategic tooling
- Defines and communicates strategy in line with the customers’ stakeholder’s long-term business goals
- Oversees and drives the go-to-market and marketing plans for our strategic initiatives
- Manages the senior stakeholder community and customer advisory boards
- Lead by example, exhibiting robust risk measures while advocating for adherence throughout the development lifecycle
- Demonstrated success in a technology management role with an emphasis on customer delivery
- Proven experience providing roadmaps, product overviews, reports, backlog, and documentation for enterprise technology solutions
- Understanding of the end-to-end software development process, including product strategy development, customer engagement, architecture design, engineering, implementation, and operations
- Knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding of software development methodologies and practices (SDLC, Agile, Scrum)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to a senior management and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders
- Skills in planning, prioritizing and carrying out complex projects with high attention to detail.
- Incredible communication skills that help you influence internal and external teams and build working relationships with coworkers in locations around the globe. You can tell a story and tailor your narrative to relevant audiences.
- Proven experience of building strong, cohesive partnerships with key stakeholders
- ITIL Service Management
- ServiceNow Management
- Product Management
- Virtual Agent Knowledge
- Microservices delivery process
- Excellent Communicator
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you are not just working at a global financial institution. You are an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you are looking to build your career as part of a global technology team, tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.