Transfer Pricing Tax - (Senior) Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The team manages transfer pricing in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region for all lines of business. There will be good on-the-job training in a supportive environment where a positive team approach provides the benefits of an excellent working environment and very good opportunities for technical and personal development.
As Tax – Transfer Pricing – Vice President in Tax team you will gain exposure to multiple J.P. Morgan lines of business and products. The role provides for an excellent opportunity to understand how a global bank like J.P. Morgan operates.
The position is based in the transfer pricing team of the wider EMEA Corporate Tax department, which is largely based in London.
- Prepares, analysis and reviews of transfer pricing registers for legal entities in the Group as the basis for the development of local file documentation
- Prepares and reviews of transfer pricing documentation to meet OECD and local requirements across the jurisdictions in the EMEA region
- Runs analysis of transfer pricing methods in relation to business lines and / or jurisdictions both from an operationalization and risk management perspective
- Develops and maintenance of effective audit trail for both the quantitative and qualitative aspects of the transfer pricing methods in scope for the EMEA region
- Involves in New Product and Change Management initiatives potentially impacting on the Group’s transfer pricing
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Banking experience and knowledge
- Significant experience in operational transfer pricing (whether from a Tax Department or Finance perspective)
- Advanced Excel skills, with an ability to conduct detailed analyses on large data sets and evaluate trends, outliers, exceptions, etc
- Excellent analytical, report writing and presentation skills
- A thorough understanding of general transfer pricing principles and the associated transfer pricing compliance requirements
- Ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders across the organization and to secure and influence their collaboration with Corporate Tax
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Accountancy or Tax qualification preferred