Securities Services Cross Product Change Services - Portfolio Manager - Executive Director
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $23.5 trillion of assets under custody and ranked #1 for Global Investment Banking fees, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
JPM Securities Services provides world-class custody, accounting, administration, middle office, foreign exchange, liquidity management, securities lending, collateral management, performance management and data solutions to help institutional investors grow and succeed—both now, and in the future.
Cross Product Change Services (CPCS) is a change delivery organisation within the CIB’s Digital & Platform Services (D&PS), Securities Services Operations Tranformation that provides integrated change, testing and implementation support to CIB stakeholders. CPCS capabilities include end-to-end test management and automation, business analysis, data analytics and program management, which are tailored to enable strategic initiatives in Securities Services businesses.
You will be an established Executive Director and will lead program management for Testing and Implementation, and transformation in Securities Services, for the Cross Product Change Services Team. You will act as relationship manager to a portfolio of programs / Product group and provide change delivery services i.e. Business Analysis, Full phase E2E Testing & Implementation, Automation and Data Analytics for Securities Services business.
You will partner with Securities Services and domain experts, technologists and product development teams; in a cross-business, cross-functional ‘project’ based environment. The role provides opportunities for you to work on projects across the business. Additionally, you will be involved in initiatives focused on accelerating D&PS’s platform project priorities. You will gain significant exposure & visibility to senior management.
You would be joining a team focused on change delivery across products, helping accelerate pace of delivery, providing metrics and KPIs to enable data based conclusions and you will be responsible for supporting the strategy and execution of the organizational targets of CPCS. You will be required to work with stakeholders across the organization and be looking to leverage best practice across the industry and other J.P. Morgan business units.
- You will provide services to the Securities Services business (Function / Product / Platform) and related services including full phase E2E testing & implementation, automation and data analytics.
- You will be required to increase data consciousness – data context, completeness, accuracy; for skills development in automation, data analytics and use of AI & ML.
- You will design a service model to support change delivery for the area (function / product / platform).
- You will drive Talent management: hiring, upskilling and promoting talent within CPCS and across service domains (full phase testing to automation / BA / Data Analytics, etc.)
- You will own the Book of Work and Cost of Service management: Allocate and prioritize resources across programs while optimizing cost of service for business.
- You will provide critical input in Investment Proposal planning and work with finance and business partners to convert approvals into requirements.
- You will manage global teams across multiple time zones.
- You will be a key player in Prioritizing partnership with product, operations and technology in the management of cross impacting items and demands within conflicting programs.
Qualifications, capabilities and skills
- You will posses strong product and commercial appreciation for major parts of the CIB, and able to hold detailed conversations with technology team members about legacy, existing and new technologies that are being leveraged across the CIB.
- Able to gain and provide meaningful insight to project working group members on the specific focus areas.
- You will have the ability to work independently on high profile pieces work and manage key enquires.
- You will have working knowledge on data visualization and user tools like Tableau, Alteryx, QlickView, Xceptor, etc.
- You will ideally have working knowledge of API, SQL, Metadata and Big data.
- You will have knowledge of Business Driven Development / Test Driven Development test methodology.
- You will have knowledge of test automation tools including Cucumber, Gherkin, Team City or similar.
- You are a highly skilled problem solver with ability to scope and provide structure to complex issues, rapidly learn unfamiliar processes and provide insightful and timely remediation.
- You will possess the ability to use effective systemic data focused reporting to support program reporting.
- You will have the ability to quickly derive patterns and insights from data and analysis.
- You will have advanced communication skills with the ability to provide clear and succinct verbal updates on their work to team members, colleagues, senior leads, executives and clients.
- PowerPoint / Pitch Pro skills - you are able to create professional slides and structure presentations with minimal input and need for secondary review. .
- You will be able to handle multiple work streams and manage personal time and stakeholder expectations to deliver against each.
- You are able to build relationships with and influence colleagues and work collaboratively with business partners
- You will be a confident leader and considerate of others
JP Morgan is an equal opportunities employer.