Treasury Liquidity Analytics - Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You are passionate about capital markets, liquidity risk management and funding, this role is for you.
As a Treasury Liquidity Analytics Vice President in the The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Treasury team you will be involved the delivery of stress methodology into liquidity reporting, liaising directly with Liquidity Risk Technology, Regional Treasury teams, Corporate Treasury, Liquidity Risk Management and Product groups in solution definition, technical design and delivery to production. You should be resourceful and have strong cross-functional/business collaboration as you will work across multiple teams within the firm. You will be provided with exposure and responsibility across varying levels of management.
You will work within the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Treasury, which is responsible for managing the liquidity, balance sheet and capital positions of the investment banking businesses, establishing transparent and market-based funds transfer pricing policy, and developing methodologies and metrics to improve the leverage, capital, collateral and liquidity risk management capabilities of the Corporate and Investment bank.
- Collaborates with our Product, Risk and technology partners to design and deliver key stress methodology items into liquidity reporting
- Partners with Liquidity Risk Infrastructure (LRI) technology, Liquidity Management and Liquidity Risk Management to develop enhanced liquidity risk management capabilities
- Writes scope and detailed business requirements documents to drive delivery of strategic initiatives
- Provides expertise and governance on the Internal JPM Stress Framework and US LCR, 6G,NSFR.
- Works closely with Front Office, Regional Treasury teams, Corporate Treasury, Liquidity Risk Management and others as needed to ensure liquidity stress methodology is reflective of liquidity requirements of the CIB markets businesses.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Working knowledge of Investment Bank products including derivatives, prime brokerage, secured funding, along with financial theory and accounting principles preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a strong track record of partnership/delivery of projects.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint (including PitchPro).
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and problem-solving ability; ability to deliver solution-oriented work that reflects independent and pro-active consideration of issues.
- A ‘hands on’ team player who is equally comfortable carrying out detailed analysis on an independent basis or coordinating input from others.
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure with commitment to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Strong process and control mindset. Strong attention to detail
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Knowledge of funding, liquidity and regulatory developments in the treasury space (e.g. LCR, NSFR) - preferred
- Knowledge of Tableau and Alteryx is a definite plus.