Technical Solutions Analyst - Associate
Job Type: Full time
This is a tremendous opportunity to learn about high-priority initiatives and collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll sharpen your understanding of business processes and data analysis, while continuing to develop your leadership, management, and communication skills. No matter where your career ultimately takes you, you'll make a meaningful impact and lasting connections with outstanding colleagues and mentors.
The role will include following key areas:
- Project planning, execution, and delivery responsibilities in an Agile environment.
- Business/Technical analysis related to Production solutions and tooling products.
- ServiceNow dashboard & report creation
- Support any other organizational initiatives to ensure Production Solutions org continues to deliver strong results for firm and stakeholders.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Clearly document, communicate, and agree to project objectives, scope, and success criteria (current state, target state, next steps).
- Create a clear execution plan with measurable milestones. Obtain explicit commitment for each deliverable.
- Clearly understand the business impact of the project to make objective decisions in case of conflicts, risks, or issues
- Experience of SDLC framework and standard workflow tools like JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced team environment while managing activities of more senior people (within work streams)
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to analyze, define, document, design and implement technical solutions.
- Flexible, process-oriented, organized, with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in business applications, data usage, and management
- Proactively seek training and knowledge on the subject matter underpinning the product to gain credibility. Become an expert.
- Ability to liaison between lines of business and the development team, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your team
- Ability to work collaboratively across global teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Partner with technical SMEs to ensure that proposed solutions resolve issues and can be implemented.