Full Stack Cloud Software Engineer II
Job Type: Full time
You’re ready to gain the skills and experience needed to grow within your role and advance your career — and we have the perfect software engineering opportunity for you.
As an experienced Full Stack Cloud Software Engineer II at JPMorgan Chase within the Corporate Technology Tax Team, you are part of an agile team that works to enhance, design, and deliver the software components of the firm’s state-of-the-art technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way. As an emerging member of a software engineering team, you execute software solutions through the design, development, and technical troubleshooting of multiple components within a technical product, application, or system, while gaining the skills and experience needed to grow within your role. You will have exposure to multiple technologies and platforms and given opportunities to grow and learn new skills.
- Writes secure and high-quality code using the syntax of at least one programming language with limited guidance
- Designs, develops, codes, and troubleshoots with consideration of upstream and downstream systems and technical implications
- Applies technical troubleshooting to break down solutions and solve technical problems of basic complexity
- Develop in house applications in Java, Python & bash scripts
- Liaise with the vendor, managing 3rd party application upgrades & resolving application configuration issues
- Design and develop solutions on various platforms, introducing new functionality and improving performance and resiliency capabilities
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Formal training or certification on software engineering concepts and applied experience.
- Exposure to agile methodologies such as CI/CD, Applicant Resiliency, and Security
- Emerging knowledge of software applications and technical processes within a technical discipline (e.g., cloud, artificial intelligence, machine learning, mobile, etc.)
- Experience in any scripting languages such as Python and creating corresponding unit test cases
- Experience in developing automated testing capabilities
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Familiarity with modern front-end technologies
- Exposure to cloud technologies such as AWS / Kubernetes / Cloud Foundry
- Exposure to automated testing tools such as Selenium
- Certifications in AWS (preferred), Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, Terraform