Supplier Management Support Associate
Job Type: Full time
As Supplier Management Support Associate you will be responsible for International Consumer Bank outsourcing strategy, working with broader JPMC Teams to build scalable and suitable outsourcing solutions.The ICB OSP Leadership Team is newly formed, and is responsible for outsourcing strategy, operational management and continuous improvement. This Team sit in the Customer Operations directorate and work with broader JPMC Team(s), to build scalable and suitable outsourcing solutions for International Consumer Bank.
ICB operates a global outsourcing organisation (across multiple critical suppliers), to support with the provision of ICB customer facing services, in line with our firms CX strategy and risk appetite.
This is a dynamic role, that will support the Support Outsource Partner Leadership Team (who are based globally)with the planning, execution and day to day management of the Support Outsource Partner estate, with the role holder having to manage and prioritise a varied workload, which includes; risk and control, finance, supplier administration and the creation of key business documents.
- Supports Outsource Partner (OSP)Leadership Team with managing our outsourced Contact Centre estate
- Works closely with management team to supportand lead a wide range of projectsand daily tasks, including commercial administration, firmwide supplier administration, risk, annual risk and control testing plan
- Develops effective and meaningful presentations & businessupdate materials suitablefor stakeholders, business partners and other senior stakeholders headlining OSP story and overall business progress.
- Assists with key businessmanagement functions, including; planning, data analysis, reporting, risk and control, finance, dashboard build and maintenance
- Understands OSP estate, and provide reportingupdates on metricsof Volumes, SLA performance, scorecards, etc as required
- Provides a high level of responsiveness to executive ad-hocrequests related to project management, presentation development, and business analysis
- Communicates effectively with key business partners to understand projects and drive next steps
- Supports audit, regulatory and compliance deliverables; help drive specificaction plans and deliverables within the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework
- Coordinates team activities and prepare materials for town halls, employee recognition, and strategy working sessions
- Participates in collaborative initiatives with team members and global managers, looking for ways to continually simplify, improve, and add value to existing business processes
- Co-ordinates planning and execution of OSP plans, with the OSP Leadership Team
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Highly comfortable with learning and adapting to new technologies
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, prioritization skills
- Strong presentation skills and fluency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Operate independently, has exceptional judgment and organizational ability
- Highly effective problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills – confident, organized and clear and able to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- Partnership mentality – collaborative with strong presentation and influence skills.
- Control orientation – enforces a dynamic control/compliance environment and continually mitigates risk in business processes, works with an appropriate level of independence to solve issues and escalates timely to the appropriate internal constituents
- Drive for Excellence – consistently seeks to exceed expectations and demonstrates continuous improvement in service levels and general performance/process productivity
- A strong track record in successful business and project leadership
- 5+years of project and/or operational management experience, preferably in a large financial services firm
- Professional leadership – excels at motivating both individual and team performance, fosters collaboration, and recognizes accomplishments