Performance Marketing Data Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience from a bank they can trust, so we launched our digital bank, Chase UK, to revolutionise mobile banking with seamless journeys that our customers love. We're already trusted by millions in the US and we're quickly catching up in the UK – but how we do things here is a little different. We're building the bank of the future from scratch, channelling our start-up mentality every step of the way – meaning you'll have the opportunity to make a real impact.
As a Performing Marketing Data Analyst at JPMorgan Chase within the International Consumer Bank, you will be a part of a flat-structure organization. Your responsibilities are to deliver end-to-end cutting-edge solutions in the form of cloud-native microservices architecture applications leveraging the latest technologies and the best industry practices. You are expected to be involved in the design and architecture of the solutions while also focusing on the entire SDLC lifecycle stages.
Our Marketing team is at the heart of this venture, focused on getting smart ideas into the hands of our customers. We're looking for people who have a curious mindset, thrive in collaborative squads, and are passionate about new technology. By their nature, our people are also solution-oriented, commercially savvy and have a head for fintech. We work in tribes and squads that focus on specific products and projects – and depending on your strengths and interests, you'll have the opportunity to move between them.
While we’re looking for professional skills, culture is just as important to us. We understand that everyone's unique – and that diversity of thought, experience and background is what makes a good team, great. By bringing people with different points of view together, we can represent everyone and truly reflect the communities we serve. This way, there's scope for you to make a huge difference – on us as a company, and on our clients and business partners around the world
Performance Marketing Data Associate – Marketing
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic associate to help support the performance / paid marketing team across a variety of activities. We are an early-stage business, and you will be working in an agile environment, working alongside teams such as marketing technology, data, and decision science, with plenty of opportunities to build your skills and make an impact.
You will be responsible for day-to-day management of all performance and paid media analytics, reporting and measurement initiatives.
Culture is important to us, and we are looking for people who are naturally curious, honest and passionate, who want to expand their skills in an exciting new venture. This position provides a unique opportunity to operate in a dynamic environment within the firm. We work in a hyper-collaborative way and value the following behaviours:
- Put customers first
- Value common sense and simplicity over complexity
- Make decisions quickly and move nimbly
- Celebrate diverse ideas
- Succeed and fail together as a team
- Marketing owner for all performance & paid media analytics and reporting, blending ad platform data with internal analytics and dashboarding tools.
- Someone that can produce and maintain all digital marketing reports to a high standard, to help support the day to day running of the Paid Media team, including helping to iterate and improve reporting and measurement capabilities.
- Produce and maintain bespoke weekly & monthly reporting and insights, for the UK banking and investment marketing teams.
- Work closely with the media marketing director and decision science team, to deliver regular updates to media mixed modelling and other advance attribution projects.
- Develop forecasting tools for marketing performance and spend, as well as providing insights around our audience targeting segmentation strategies.
- Project management of marketing data and measurement initiatives, working with internal stakeholders such as, marketing technology, data and decision science teams.
- BA/BS degree, ideally in marketing, applied mathematics/statistics or businesses related degrees.
- A passionate, curious, and ambitious marketing data professional with excellent attention to detail. Someone who enjoys working with large sets of marketing data, in a fast paced, target-driven organisation, who understands how marketing data can drive business growth.
- Highly analytical, with a real focus on driving efficiencies across all marketing KPIs. An expert in using marketing analytics tools with the ability to make the complex, simple.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing channels & advertising platforms and how they integrate.
- Bias towards action, as well as a strong can-do attitude to achieve amazing results and overcome obstacles quickly.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written and a confident presenter. A self-starter and someone that is happy working with autonomy.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within retail banking/fin-tech or digital first organisations. Experience of working in a regulated industry is helpful.