Investment Banking – EMEA Media and Communications Advisory – Associate – London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is highly motivated to work in a dynamic team and to contribute to our Investment Banking business.
The EMEA Media & Communications Advisory team is composed of a team of professionals with very strong client relationships across a broad range of leading companies. The team is seeking an experienced Investment Banker for an Associate position in London.
As an Associate in the Investment Banking EMEA Media & Communications Advisory team, you will play a vital accountable role in maintaining a strategic dialog with key clients and executing M&A and capital market transactions. You will play a leadership role in implementing the execution function including working with analysts and associates, as well as assisting more senior bankers. You will also have plenty of opportunities to partner with colleagues from other countries and product teams (M&A, ECM, DCM etc.). You will receive training, hands-on learning opportunities, continuous mentoring and feedback, and numerous development opportunities. Joining here means you will become part of our inclusive teams and culture, unified by the firm’s mission and commitment to success.
- Perform detailed valuation analysis, including DCF, trading comparables, transaction comparables and LBO analysis
- Support daily deal execution and project management of clients
- Perform detailed combination, transaction structuring analysis and other financial analysis
- Prepare presentation books, management presentations, Board materials, Memorandums, and other presentation materials for use in corporate finance transactions or strategic client dialogue
- Interact with senior team members and client management teams on a daily basis to execute transactions and discuss strategic alternatives
- Provide leadership, mentorship and supervision to Analysts
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Relevant Investment Bank or leading Corporate Finance experience, ideally within the Media, Telecoms and/or digital infrastructure sectors
- Demonstrate ability to interact with clients and people in a professional and mature manner
- Proficient financial modelling/valuation and analytical/numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Comfort in and commitment to teamwork environment
- High level of attention to detail and time management
- Highly motivated, adaptable, able to multi-task and manage project independently