Finance Analyst – Governance, Assurance & Legal Entity Control EMEA
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Join our EMEA Regional Finance team in London as an Executive taking on the role of coordinating a range of Governance & Assurance and Legal Entity matters in support of EMEA Finance operations.
Your prime responsibilities, will be:
- Supporting Governance & Assurance across Finance in the EMEA Region through various forums, including preparation of packs & metrics for Senior Management.
- Advising, coordinating, and reporting on various legal entity financial reporting compliance requirements, working closely with our dedicated offshore Legal Entity Control teams based out of Jacksonville, Florida (USA) and Gurugram, India.
You will have the opportunity to grow your business and communication skills as you work with various stakeholders including Business aligned Finance teams, Legal Entity Controllers, Tax, Global Governance, external auditors, and advisors as well as senior global and regional Macquarie stakeholders.
There may also be the opportunity to work on EMEA Regional FP&A matters.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and assisting with Governance & Assurance in the EMEA Region with respect to implementation of the financial control Framework, projects, and general finance matters
- Supporting the EMEA Region and Regional CFO (including SMR requirements) through the collation of Reporting Packs including KPI/KRI metrics, as well as actively tracking action points to be remediated
- Audit management with PwC including planning, issue management, escalation and debriefs.
- Coordinating financial reporting timeline and issues between internal LEC, Tax and Global Governance teams
- Weekly updates with senior stakeholders
- Advising on Macquarie Legal Entity policy and matters
Your background will include:
- Professional accounting qualification
- Audit background with mid-tier/Big Four training, experience with a focus on Legal Entity management / specialist skills preferable
- Prior experience in Consolidation / Group Reporting / Financial Statement Preparation preferable
If this sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, apply online now.
For more information, visit www.macquarie.com/careers
About the Financial Management Group
In our Financial Management Group you will be part of a team that provides strategic analysis and advice on capital, funding, liquidity, tax and financial performance to support the growth of Macquarie's businesses around the world. You will join a team that ensures Macquarie continues to meet its financial, regulatory and tax reporting compliance obligations in the jurisdictions in which we operate, and a team that maintains significant relationships on behalf of the Group.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.