Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for its employees?
Are you an experienced office/facilities professional seeking a new challenge?
Interested in joining a leading multi-million-pound organisation to work as part of a national premises support team?
Do you wish to take on a role with excellent opportunities for long term career progression?
Please note that this is a full time, fixed term 12 months contract, covering maternity leave based in the Cardiff office.
As an Office Coordinator, you will be focused on daily operations in the office ensuring staff and visitors enjoy a great experience when attending our premises. As Office coordinator you will be the 'go to' for local help and support, aspiring to high standards in representing Mott MacDonald and our corporate brand.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager your activities will include but not limited to -
- Managing front of house
- Handling switchboard calls, post and general enquiries
- Meeting and greeting visitors along with issuing security passes
- Communicating local office inductions, emergency arrangements, first aid etc
- Ensuring common facilities are functional and in good repair
- Monitoring cleaning standards
- Coordinating meeting resources
- Reporting maintenance/cleaning issues to the Facilities Helpdesk
- Act as appointed first aider and emergency warden