IT Analyst - Service Desk
Location: Tyne and Wear
Job Type: Full time
At Mott MacDonald we are committed to our employees and their growth, and our People Program is our investment in your success. If you join Mott MacDonald there will be opportunities for you to progress to specialist IT roles in applications management, software development, networking, cloud technologies or security.
Working as a Service Desk analyst you will be the first point of contact for all employees seeking to resolve IT issues. Speedy and intelligent resolution of IT incidents is the key to ensuring that Mott MacDonald can deliver on its promises to its clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Provide a single point of contact for our employees and confidence that we are actively addressing their IT issues.
Deliver an outstanding customer experience by focussing on our employees needs and providing timely resolutions with clear and regular communication.
Provide clear updates in the IT Service Management Tool (Service Now) to enable us to work seamlessly across teams and time zones to provide a frictionless experience for our employees.
Continually update the knowledge base to reduce resolution times for future incidents.
Identify problems through analysing incident patterns and suggest enhancements to continually improve our services.
Understand the critical needs of the business and escalate urgent issues to minimise the impact to the business and employee productivity.
Ensure the IT solutions we deliver comply with Mott MacDonald standards, policies and any regulation; this includes adhering to our internal governance.
- Knowledge of endpoint hardware, networking, and hosting concepts, experience in providing support on Windows 10, Office 365 services, Teams, and remote support.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience in a service desk support role, ideally working to SLAs.
- Experience of using an ITSM system to record and manage work.
- Graduate or equivalent qualification in IT related discipline.
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management best practices, ITIL V3/V4.
- Experience in handling issues related to permissions, security, access, and active directory.
- Experience in using Service Now.
- Experience of working in a global organization.
We are actively recruiting a diverse workforce that is reflective of the communities we serve. We recognise that differences in ability, skills and experience are a strength and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.