Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The vision for our new Strategic Advisory portfolio is to "Empower lasting industry transformation". We enable clients to navigate complex challenges by combining industry leading technical domain knowledge, digital innovation and consulting excellence with our network of collaborative partners. Our trusted advice ensures clients not only thrive, but remain agile, resilient, and in step in a volatile world. We remain pragmatic and outcomes-focused in shaping and implementing transformational change that delivers demonstrable social, economic and environmental value."
Our dynamic and diverse team is not short on ambition. We want our people to have genuinely exciting and fulfilling careers full of equal opportunities for growth, with a real sense of purpose through meaningful work and relationships. All of this is underpinned by a culture of trust and transparency. We deliver our work online as a fully hybrid team, we continue to embrace technology change to support greater flexibility and work-life balance.
What you will contribute to the team
As a Digital Consultant, within our growing Digital Advisory Team, you will help us empower lasting industry transformation. You will be part of our entrepreneurial and growing team which provides industry-leading, award-winning consulting services. We work with our clients helping them to harness opportunities, including digital to tackle their complex challenges. We do this by bringing together the best of our engineering domain knowledge and digital and data know how.
As a Digital Consultant specialising in Microsoft Power Platform, you will be responsible for driving digital transformation initiatives for our clients. You will leverage your expertise in Power Platform tools including PowerBI, PowerApps, and Power Automate to develop innovative solutions that streamline business processes and enhance productivity. This role requires mix of technical proficiency, business knowledge, and excellent communication skills.
- Solution Development and Implementation: Design, develop, and implement solutions using Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents. Develop data models, visualisations, and interactive reports with Power BI.
- Client Consultation and Project Management: Engage with clients to understand their business needs and challenges. Propose and demonstrate Power Platform-based solutions that translate client requirements into actionable digital strategies.
- Training and Support: Conduct training session for clients and internal teams on Power platform tools. Provide ongoing support and maintenance for deployed solutions.
- Innovation and Continuous improvement: Staying up to date with latest developments in Power Platform including co-pilots and related technologies. Continuously explore new ways to enhance existing solutions and develop innovative solutions.
- Collaboration and Leadership: Work closely with cross-functional teams including developers, analysts and business stakeholders. Leading by example, fostering a culture of excellence and innovation.
- Power Platform proficiency: Proven experience in Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents).
- Cloud Technologies: Strong understanding of cloud technologies, particularly Microsoft Azure.
- Communication: Ability to engage technical and business stakeholders, from a range of disciplines, in all things digital strategy (verbal, visual and written)
- Project Management: Ability to use appropriate project management techniques to define and manage a digital projects/initiative. Proven track record of managing large-scale digital transformation projects,
- Problem Solving: Ability to identify issues/pain points, understand the big picture and propose logical solutions to the root cause.
- Further Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related field.
- AI integration: Proficient with AI and machines learning integration in Power Platform solutions.
- Advanced certifications in Microsoft Power Platform (e.g., Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate)
- Formal training or certification in project management methodologies i.e Agile/Scrum
- Domain Expertise: Understanding of Infrastructure industry-specific knowledge
- Winning Work: Experience of bid writing/proposal development.
- Curiosity: Awareness of digital trends and emerging technologies
We are actively recruiting a diverse workforce that is reflective of the communities we serve. We recognise that differences in ability, skills and experience are a strength and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.