Global Head of TA Programs (12 month FTC)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies, and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
We are over 4,000 strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers, and technologists. And we have deep expertise in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport.
Our teams operate globally from offices across the UK, Ireland, US, Nordics, and Netherlands.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
What is next in your career?
In this role you will own and drive our central TA Programs function by implementing key initiatives to enable our TA team to hire well and support business growth. You will work closely and partner with the TA and People Leadership Team as well as senior stakeholders & teams across the business.
- To be able to lead multiple TA transformation projects including Talent Attraction, Sourcing channels, TA Technology, candidate experience and D&I.
- Lead a small TA Programs team driving strong collaboration whilst providing guidance and mentorship
- To facilitate, design and execute a strategy for the TA Team priorities together with the Head of TA
- Ability to develop and enhance PA’s Employer brand and direct sourcing capabilities to attract and retain top talent.
- Drive initiatives to promote diversity and inclusion across all TA activities
- To create and manage on-going review cadence for key team metrics and manage reporting & dashboards to drive key insights.
- Develop and implement operational systems, processes and capabilities to support successful growth
- Orchestrate activities that drive best in class candidate and hiring manager/business experience across the entire recruitment lifecycle, for example roll out of interviewer training.
- Drive excellence in TA processes in partnership with the broader business management and HRSS admin team
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Previous experience of working in a TA leadership /Recruiting Operations leader role
- Strong Programme / Project Management experience within the TA/Recruiting space.
- Experience of driving EVP, Employer Brand and recruitment marketing initiatives
- Track record with recruiting tools (ATS, CRMs and Smart Recruiters, ideal but not essential)
- Self starter - the role will operate within an ambiguous environment so being able to come in with drive and determination is key!
- Comfortable with creating and presenting project / finance analysis, business cases or proposals - hands on role!
- Ability to think strategically and connect the dots across the TA team and business
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life.
Find out more about Life at PA here.
We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people. Check out some of our extensive benefits:
Health and lifestyle perks accompanying private healthcare for you and your family
25 days annual leave (plus a bonus half day on Christmas Eve) with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
Generous company pension scheme
Opportunity to get involved with community and charity-based initiatives
Annual performance-based bonus
PA share ownership
Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
We recruit, retain, reward and develop our people based solely on their abilities and contributions and without reference to their age, background, disability, genetic information, parental or family status, religion or belief, race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity (or expression), political belief veteran status, or other by any other range of human difference brought about by identity and experience. We are on a journey towards ensuring our workforce is diverse at all levels and that our firm is representative of the world around us. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups.
Adjustments or accommodations - Should you need any adjustments or accommodations to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us.