HR Specialist Senior / Principal Consultant
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Become part of our People and Change Team!
We create purposeful, innovative and sustainable organisations that people want to be a part of. We do this through harnessing the power of people to design, deliver and embed lasting change to enable organisations and their people to perform to their highest potential.
Our diverse team have real-world experience in shaping and delivering transformational change, however we also understand people and what makes them tick and it is this combination that enables us to craft ingenious, unique and valuable solutions for our clients. Within our growing team we have talent and skills curators, communications experts, workforce transformation specialists, behavioural scientists, learning innovators, occupational psychologists and many more.
We are currently recruiting for HR Specialists at our Senior / Principal Consultant grades in our People and Change Capability. We are looking for experience in one or more of the following:
- Taking a future-forward approach to revitalising a workforce, harnessing talent and strengths and engaging and empowering individuals to deliver high performance.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law & best practice HR policy and practice.
- Extensive experience on designing and delivering complex workforce and organisational change including TUPE, M&A activity to supporting large scale tech/ digital or behavioural change programmes.
- Transforming HR structures and building capability within HR functions.
- Professional training or accreditation would be helpful, but not essential, given the focus on developing our people at PA.
Your key strengths include:
- High levels of emotional intelligence and experience working with a range of stakeholders so that you can adapt your approach to the environment.
- A collaborative and enthusiastic approach to your work, with flexibility to work on diverse challenges in small or large teams.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with an ability to deliver practical results.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, which allow you to work effectively with colleagues and clients.
- The ability to build excellent relationships quickly with clients and the wider business.
- A forward thinking thought leader in future of work, Human Resources, Talent & Strategic Workforce Planning and predictive people analytics.
We are interested in hearing from individuals with experience of working across sectors, in particular: Transport, Defence and Security and Energy and Utilities.
We know the skill-gap and ‘somewhat need to tick every box’ can get in the way of meeting brilliant candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to hear from you.
Apply today by completing our online application
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life.
Find out more about Life at PA here.
We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people. Check out some of our extensive benefits:
- Health and lifestyle perks accompanying private healthcare for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave (plus a bonus half day on Christmas Eve) with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Generous company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved with community and charity-based initiatives
- Annual performance-based bonus
- PA share ownership
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
We recruit, retain, reward and develop our people based solely on their abilities and contributions and without reference to their age, background, disability, genetic information, parental or family status, religion or belief, race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity (or expression), political belief veteran status, or other by any other range of human difference brought about by identity and experience. We are on a journey towards ensuring our workforce is diverse at all levels and that our firm is representative of the world around us. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups.
Adjustments or accommodations - Should you need any adjustments or accommodations to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org