Sustainability Success Manager
Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to have an impact and join a business where you can make the difference?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Sustainability Team
The story of Softcat is one driven by an unprecedented ‘people first' culture that celebrates talent, champions potential, and delivers customer-centric technology solutions that support business ambitions. As an organisation we see sustainability as a key part of our strategy and the team are focussed on taking responsibility on key actions and initiatives; driving efficiency in everything we do and maximising the opportunity that sustainability brings to the tech sector.
Success. The Softcat Way.
It's an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK's most successful technology solutions businesses. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We've reached the £1 billion+ pa revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards. We've got even bigger plans for the future. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.
Become a key part of Softcat's sustainability journey
As Sustainability Success Manager, you will report directly to the Sustainability Lead with a dotted line to the Customer Success Team Manager. You'll be working closely alongside Softcat's sales teams to support in updating customers on how Softcat can assist in their sustainability goals. Your attention to detail and dedication to delivering exceptional customer service will contribute to overall success, customer satisfaction and retention of our largest customers.
As a Sustainability Success Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Working to extend and improve the value ad experience driven by Softcat's sustainable offerings
- Supporting the Softcat account team in extending and strengthening relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Developing a great understanding of Softcat's own Environmental, Social, Government (ESG) strategy and be able to communicate this to internal departments and customer when required
- Consistently looking at ways to improve our sustainability offerings, pro-actively gather feedback from customers and ensure this is shared with the appropriate stakeholders
- Contributing to the development of sustainability customer health scoring working with the existing CSM platform
We'd love you to have
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable presenting to sales teams and customers at all levels
- Strong knowledge around environmental sustainability and / or technology would be beneficial
- Ability to drive innovation and process improvements
- A passion for the consistent delivery of exceptional customer service
- Able to multi-task and prioritise requirements, whilst maintaining a focus on quality
- Pro-active and hardworking, with a keen eye for detail
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working - a mixture of working from the office and working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
- Travel will be required in this role. Both to our other Softcat offices within the UK and on occasion to visit our customers
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.