Lead Project Coordinator
Location: Aberdeen City, Highland Council, Highland Council, Perth and Kinross
Job Type: Full time
About the Role
Base Location: Aberdeen, Inverness or Perth
Salary: £35,142 - £40,246 + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
The Lead Project Co-ordinator is expected to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Leading a small team of project coordinators.
- Work closely with Project Managers to manage the preparation and compilation of key project documents and ensure all the project teams' movements, calendar, meetings and necessary scheduling are carried out smoothly and efficiently.
- Liaising with stakeholders on project details and attending meetings where required.
- You will look after all the associated engagement paperwork for the project, such as invoices, POs, requisitions and external resource engagement requests.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Experience of working in a similar industry or working in a project team environment and an understanding of SSE/Transmission business is preferable.
- People management experience and the ability and confidence to train and develop staff.
- Experience of working to deadlines and the ability to manage a team's workload, along with being flexible to deal with change.
- Past or present experience on managing project accounts and understanding the importance of making sure suppliers are paid on time.
- Vast experience of administration duties.
About our Business
SSEN Transmission owns and operates the electricity transmission network in the north of Scotland, transporting energy from where it is generated to where it is needed, providing a safe and reliable supply of electricity to the communities it serves. Home to some of the UK's greatest resources of renewable energy, SSEN Transmission is playing a critical role in the transition to a low carbon future, developing, building, maintaining and operating a network for net zero.
What's in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE' to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Debbie on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01738 342939.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.