BEMS Support Engineer
Location: West Yorkshire
Job Type: Full time
About the Role
Title: BEMS Support Engineer
Location: Field based or site based covering Yorkshire
Salary: Attractive compensation package + company car/cash allowance, overtime opportunities and performance-related bonus.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time with opportunities to improve work-life balance.
Get ready to supercharge our Engineering capabilities! We're on the hunt for talented individuals who can inject their skills and ground breaking ideas into our mission to create a more sustainable and inclusive world - for you, your loved ones, and your community.
Whether you're already a seasoned BEMS engineer or BEMS Electrician eager to expand your technical know-how and dive into new systems, or you have a related background, we've got tailored development programs to equip you with the knowledge you need.
Joining our team means stepping into a world of cutting-edge projects that harness the power of the latest technologies and ingenious solutions, all aimed at reducing energy consumption and cutting carbon emissions.
We're all about personal growth, and that's why we've got your back. Your training and development path will be carefully charted, complete with regular reviews to ensure you're on track to reach your full potential.
What’s in it for you:
We are committed to helping our employees develop their skills and advance their careers. As a BEMS Support Engineer, you will have access to ongoing training opportunities, including:
- Early access to manufacturer's training programmes
- In-house training & on-the-job training
- Industry conferences and workshops
- Tailored development plans to help you achieve your career ambitions
If you're considering a career with us, you're probably wondering what's in it for you. From health and wellness to finances and family, SSE has you covered:
- 34 days holiday (includes Bank Holidays), plus the option to purchase additional days
- PensionPlus with 6% employer contributions, rising to 9% after 2 years service and 12% after 10 years service
- 7x Life Assurance cover
- Share Save & SIP plans
- Cycle To Work scheme up to a generous £2,500
- EV Salary Sacrifice scheme providing an opportunity to lease an environmentally responsible electric vehicle
- EV charger loan scheme up to £1,000
- Shopping discounts galore!
All applications should be made online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working flexibly requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Tristan on Tristan.Holdsworth@sse.com / 01738 344073.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.