BEMS Commissioning Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Title: BEMS Commissioning Engineer
Location: Field based covering Glasgow and the surrounding areas.
Salary: Attractive compensation package + company car/cash allowance, overtime opportunities and performance-related bonus.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time with opportunities to improve work-life balance.
In this exciting role, you'll lead the charge in commissioning cutting-edge BEMS and Control systems.
Your mission: bring our customers' vision to life while adhering to project deadlines.
What’s on the Checklist:
- Your experience should shine when it comes to commissioning BEMS and Control systems, especially with Siemens PX and Trend IQ4 controls. Bonus points for familiarity with Tridium and Distech.
- Exceptional communication skills and report-writing prowess are must-haves for maintaining strong relationships with team members and customers. Proficiency with Microsoft Office is a given.
- You're no stranger to crafting your own software strategies and graphics, and your professionalism and dedication are unmatched.
- Stellar interpersonal and communication skills are your forte, and deadlines don't scare you.
- Oh, and don't forget your full driving license; it's a must for this role.
Join us on this journey, and let's make a lasting impact together. Your skills, your passion, and your commitment are what we need to thrive!
What’s in it for you:
We are committed to helping our employees develop their skills and advance their careers. As a BEMS Controls Engineer, you will have access to ongoing training opportunities, including:
- Early access to manufacturer’s training programmes
- In-house training & on-the-job training
- Industry conferences and workshops
- Tailored development plans to help you achieve your career ambitions.
If you're considering a career with us, you're probably wondering what's in it for you. From health and wellness to finances and family, SSE has you covered:
- 34 days holiday (includes Bank Holidays), plus the option to purchase additional days.
- PensionPlus with 6% employer contributions, rising to 9% after 2 years service and 12% after 10 years service.
- 7x Life Assurance cover
- Share Save & SIP plans
- Cycle To Work scheme up to a generous £2,500
- EV Salary Sacrifice scheme providing an opportunity to lease an environmentally responsible Electric Vehicle
- EV Charger loan scheme up to £1,000
- Shopping discounts galore!
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
To discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Tristan.Holdsworth@sse.com
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
Join us in powering change!