New Ventures Commercial Manager (EV Lead)
Location: County Dublin
Job Type: Full time
About the Role
Base Location: Dublin
Salary: €56,500 - €84,700 + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent - Flexible First options available
As the New Ventures Manager (EV), you will be responsible for project managing all activities being carried out within ECS in GB and Ireland concerning Electric Vehicles. You will proactively support the development of our fully bundled EV solutions across B2C and B2B segments by coordinating cross-functional teams responsible for EV chargepoint installations, development of energy tariffs and technology solutions that enable EV use optimisation. Your role will include:
- Support the development of EV charge point installation capability across both GB and Ireland either directly, through SSE JVs or installation partnerships.
- Manage partnerships with multiple charger OEMs, EV retailers and technology solution providers to achieve scale, and operability across jurisdictions and segments.
- Coordinate and support the development of opportunities leveraging EV in the areas of demand side flexibility, V2X and P2P.
- The ability to work closely with key stakeholders within SSE Energy Businesses across the interdependent internal and external teams.
- Build out and seek ratification of business and growth plans to capture value for ECS across the ECS value chain and manage the delivery of same.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Experience in commercial, development or strategy within the energy industry.
- Strong knowledge with regards to Electric Vehicles and a passion for their use.
- Ability to support and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and ability to direct, influence, facilitate and negotiate at all levels.
About our Business
SSE Airtricity is Ireland’s second largest and fastest growing energy provider, supplying around 800,000 domestic and commercial gas, electricity and home energy services customers in the Republic and Northern Ireland. At SSE Airtricity we believe in making energy better. Around 40% of the electricity SSE Airtricity supplies to its customers on an island basis is generated from renewable sources – the greenest energy supply of any provider on the island and over three times the average on an all-island basis.
What's in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE' to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Lynsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01738 340426.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
INTERNAL: As a courtesy, please let your current line manager know you are applying.