Quality Assurance Analyst
Utility Warehouse Limited
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Hours: Monday to Friday , 9am to 5:30pm
Location: Colindale, London with hybrid working
Hello, we're UW
We’re a bunch of great people working together, solving problems and having fun. Together, we strive to find solutions to help the great people around us get on with the things that really matter in life.
How? It’s simple, we take the headache out of essential home services by providing them all in one place – energy, broadband, mobile, and even insurance. That’s one provider, one account, one bill, and lots of savings.
We’re a truly unique FTSE 250 company with a business model that has real social impact at the heart of it. Being a part of the UW community you’ll join a working environment like no other - one where everyone matters - be it our customers, our partners or you, our people.
About the role
Reporting to the Quality Assurance and Governance Manager, the Quality Assurance Analyst role sits within the Financial Services Operations 1st line control team and is responsible for contributing to ensuring that FS Operations can demonstrate quality and compliance with all of its regulatory requirements and standards.
What you’ll do
- Checking the quality and compliance of work produced by front and back office teams in line with prescribed processes and procedures (e.g. correspondence, complaint letters, back office procedures) and against the FS Operations Training and Competency framework
- Using analytical and judgement skills to determine whether correct processes have been followed and suitably explained, supporting your decisions with clear rationales
- Working with stakeholders in the Q&C team and, where relevant, conducting thematic reviews of customer journeys to check for risks in the end-to-end customer experience
- Looking for opportunities to improve processes and/or customer experience or mitigating risk through trends seen in quality checking
- Identify potential training needs relevant to the departments subject to quality assurance checks, to assist with training/development planning
- Assist in the development of internal and external best practice guides, processes, documentation and communications, using themes and key findings from quality assurance assessments
- You have a background in financial services and some experience of customer services and complaint-handling
- You have the ability to coach and provide feedback
- You have an analytical mind, a logical approach and demonstrate strong attention to detail in checking for correct procedures and outcomes
- You communicate clearly and concisely with all stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex issues in a way that is easy to understand, demonstrating excellent standards of written and verbal communication
- A self-starter, you have the ability to work effectively, independently, and within a collaborative, team environment, using sound judgement in decision making
What’s in it for you
Join a high growth FTSE 250 business with the ambition to introduce 1 million additional customers to our offering. Help us achieve our ambitions whilst learning and having fun. Become part of a fantastic business culture where people really are at the heart of everything we do.
Huge opportunities for exposure & development as we scale up
Access to Spark – a holistic approach to learning and development created by UW to empower our people's personal and professional growth
Competitive salary including share options
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Life Insurance up to 4 x your salary
Discounted healthcare & medical cash plans
A free virtual GP service
Private pension scheme
Share options and Save As You Earn Scheme
A range of Health & Wellbeing benefits including a confidential Employee Assistance Programme, virtual fitness classes and wellness tools
Discounted UW services (30% mobile & broadband, 10% energy & insurance)
A UW cashback card - earning you cashback on all your spending!
If you think this is the role for you and want to be part of UW’s extraordinary growth, apply now.
We provide equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone. You are welcome to apply no matter your age, disability, gender, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Please note, if you are applying for a role which involves having access to personal data, you will be subject to a background check. Where checks are unsatisfactory or incomplete and/or a failure to reveal information relating to convictions that you are required to identify as part of the background checks, could lead to withdrawal of an offer of employment.