Watch and learn how to use WORK180 to find a workplace where you can thrive. But first, be sure to create a full WORK180 account
You can use your free account to steer your career with complete confidence:
- See employers’ benefits, policies, and perks
- Set up and manage job alerts
- View roles you’ve applied for in the past
- Save roles you’ve seen and would like to apply to at a later date
- Access a range of useful guides created in collaboration with career experts
1. Find employers that we endorse and support as great workplaces for all women in your area by navigating to the ‘Compare employers’ page.
2. Select an employer to explore. You’ll be taken to their dedicated Endorsed Employer page, where you can read about the company’s culture and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
3. Next, take a look at their ‘Benefits and policies’ table to see what specific support they offer their team.
4. Look like a workplace where you could thrive? Select the ‘Jobs’ tab to see their current vacancies.
5. Make career decisions with confidence by comparing employers side-by-side. Simply navigate back to the ‘Compare employers’ page and select up to three employers at once. Then select ‘Compare benefits’.
6. You can also use the ‘Job search’ page to explore roles with Endorsed Employers. Looking for flexible hours or want to work from anywhere? Use the range of filters to find a workplace that will work for you.
You can also set up alerts to find out about new roles that meet your requirements. (Just navigate to the bottom of the ‘Jobs search’ page.
7. Head to the Careers Hub for helpful insights and inspiration at every stage of your journey. The library is regularly updated with behind-the-scenes stories from those working for WORK180 Endorsed Employers.
8. If you create a WORK180 full account with a password, you can use it to find and manage:
- Job alerts
- Roles you’ve applied for in the past
- Roles you’ve seen and saved to apply to at a later date
- A range of useful guides created in collaboration with career experts
9. Finally, don’t forget to explore our network of partners, a supportive network of organizations who may be able to offer the specific support you need at the varying stages of your life and career.