Ever wondered why we’re called WORK180? It’s because we’ve flipped the hiring process 180 degrees and put the power in the hands of the job seeker. Yes, to attract the talented women that use our job board, employers must be ready to reveal their benefits, policies, and perks before the candidates even consider applying — we call this The Power Flip.
Watch The Power Flip in actionIn our new campaign, we’ve brought The Power Flip to life in the form of several hilarious interviews. Watch as our empowered candidate turns the tables (quite literally) to put the employer in the hot seat, asking the difficult questions that matter to women — just like we do with each and every organization that advertises on our platform. And of course, the employer will need to impress if they’re going to hire a WORK180 candidate…
You deserve a workplace that can handle The Power FlipThe WORK180 job board only features roles with organizations committed to the careers of all women. As part of this commitment, these Endorsed Employers provide:
- Clear and transparent ads that show their benefits, policies, and perks for you to consider before you even apply. (That’s right, you no longer have to wait for an interview to find out whether a workplace will work for you.)
- A fair and inclusive recruitment process, which is continuously monitored and improved via the WORK180 Feedback Loop.
- A workplace with a genuine and strategic focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion, because good intentions are not good enough.
Why The Power Flip also works for employersThe Power Flip isn’t about offering the perfect workplace; it’s about being brave enough to try a new hiring process that is honest, open, and benefits everyone. This allows women to take control of their career and find a workplace that will work for them, while employers can invest their hiring efforts in talented women that will thrive in their organization. Around 85,000 women a month use WORK180 to find their next job. Here’s what that means for employers that are already embracing The Power Flip:
- A higher quality of applications: In comparison to other job platforms, WORK180 candidates have an eight times greater application to hire conversion rate.
- A higher quantity of applications from women: Endorsed Employers advertising with WORK180 receive an average of 50 times more women applying for their positions.