What have you and your company done in the last 12 months to change the game within the diversity, equity and inclusion space? And what are others doing to change the space right now?
Questions that may have crossed your mind as several forces have framed how we worked and shaped how we approached diversity, equity and inclusion last year, and we are shifting the landscape and how we play the game.
WORK180 believes that by bringing companies together to answer these questions, remarkable change will happen in 2022.
Why attend the Game Changer Series?
The Game Changer Series is a collaborative conversation in which companies can learn and grow from one another, sharing successes and failures in the DEI space:
- Encourage innovation and development around DEI, both within your organisation and beyond
- Network with a variety of industry experts
- Engage in next practice consultations
- Have a real impact by implementing strategies that have proven success
- Build a DEI strategy that’s sustainable and creates a competitive advantage
- Raise your profile as a company leading the way within the DEI space
What to expect from the first event
The Endorsed Employers invited to present will share the DEI initiatives that have had the biggest impact so far. They will also share the moves they’ll be making to change the game in 2022.
Along the way, we’ll be looking out for hot topics that will be the focus for upcoming events in the series.
Examples of game-changing topics:
- Returnship programmes
- Your tactics to close the gender and ethnicity pay gaps
- Success or failures establishing leadership targets
- The future of hybrid work
Learn from the experiences, insights, and data of DEI leaders, game changers, and champions.
Share ideas, find practical solutions, and gain support and inspiration from those outside your organization.
Connect with DEI professionals and peers from a variety of industries and backgrounds.