PLADS Client Liaison
Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
Salary Range: $45,000 - $105,000
We’ve Got You Under Our Wing
We are the duck. We develop and empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all…The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere.com.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there’s a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac.
What does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
What will you be doing in this role?
- Demonstrates strong consultative skills and the ability to influence constituents
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Strong understanding of multiple aspects of contracts, plans and products
- Ability to work with cross-functional business units and vendors to support the customer’s needs
- Promotes collaboration among constituents and represents a professional image of the company
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to support Leave and Disability products
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Strong knowledge of Best Practice and customer specific policies and procedures
Education & Experience Required
- Associate’s Degree in health care or related field
- 5-7 years of minimum Industry experience
- 2 years minimum experience working directly with customers and employees
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Education & Experience Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree In health care or a related field
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Attends/participates in select customer meetings as appropriate to discuss feedback and/or needed process enhancements
- Proactively identifies and surfaces customer and plan issues for resolution while acting as a liaison to communicate workflow results, ideas, and solutions
- Manages escalated customer issues in conjunction with the Technical Claim Specialist
- Proactively analyses data, identifies trends and issues; provides system recommendations and designs feedback related to plan changes and updates
- Works with IT to define system fixes, enhancements and requirements and performs user acceptance testing
- Identifies process improvements for Operations and leads process changes
- Acts as main point of contact to report system bugs to IT and tracks for resolution
- Assists customer and Account Executives (AE) in understanding the impacts of non-standard benefits and/or processes
- Coordinates/handles ad hoc Account Executive requests allowing the AE to focus on developing strategies for new and existing program opportunities
- Provides customer process and/or tools training as needed
- Identifies most urgent business problems, obtains necessary information, accurately identifies root causes, and generates solutions.
- Initiates and maintains partnerships throughout the organization. Encourages cooperation by promoting common goals and building trust. Inspires, supports, and initiates cross-functional activities
- Participates in finalists and client site visits as needed (approximate travel 25%)
- Performs other related duties as required
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $45,000 to $105,000.
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, up to 20 days PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1 hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.