Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to the Carter Motors employer page in 10 seconds.
Location: Shoreline, Washington
Job Type: Full time
At Carter Motors, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Carter Motors is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Carter Subaru in Shoreline is looking for a friendly, hardworking individual with great phone skills to fill the Business Development Center (BDC) Representative position that is open. Business is growing rapidly, and they are looking for an energetic individual with great customer service skills to join our team.
The BDC Agent is responsible for developing, processing, managing, following up and tracking all customers as it pertains to parts, service and sales departments within the dealership
Schedule - Full-Time, rotating schedule. MUST BE AVAILABLE SATURDAYS
Pay - $21 an hour
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation plans
- Medical, Dental & Vision after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) + Company Match Plan after 90 days of employment
- AFLAC, Legal Shield & Identity Theft Shield, FSA, Pet Insurance Discount
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Paid time off after 90 days of employment
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Discount Program
- Discounts on products and services
To see full pay and benefits details, visit this link or copy/paste the web address below into your browser.
- Set up, schedule and monitor service appointments.
- Follow up and reschedule missed or late appointments.
- Schedule appointments via text and phone calls
- Bring all customer concerns and complaints to the attention of the Service Manager.
- Make follow up phone calls to current and potential customers.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Organized and friendly personality
- Time management skills
- Excellent phone, and customer service skills
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Pre-employment background check, reference check & drug screen is required
Carter Motors is a proud equal opportunities employer. We continue to embrace diversity and foster a workplace that is inclusive and equitable. We do not deny employment based on race, ethnicity, national origin, disabilities, or any other protected characteristics. Our company leadership holds a "zero-tolerance" policy for unlawful harassment and discrimination. Carter Motors is committed to providing a safe workplace for our employees and customers. We are a drug free workplace, and all employees are held to this standard to be free from the effects of drugs and/or alcohol while on duty. Carter Motors also participates in fair chance hiring practices, applicants with a criminal history are treated the same as all other qualified candidates. Those with a criminal history will undergo an individualized assessment and evaluated based on, but not limited to, the following: the position the candidates holds or will hold; the nature of the offense(s); the time elapsed since the offenses(s) occurred; the conduct of the candidate since the offense(s); evidence of rehabilitation; and employment history.