Senior Product Manager - Meraki Health
Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking a bold, creative product manager for our Meraki Health initiative. Our customers build large, sprawling, and complex networks to power their business, and they need to understand how their network is functioning now, and that it will continue to do so.
In this role, you will own, evangelize, and implement features for our effortless network operations and superior end-user experience. You will build a bedrock foundation of trustworthy data, use that data to create sophisticated monitoring, and build transparent automations and tooling.
Cisco Meraki has changed the way the industry thinks about networking. You will team up with some of the world's best, across the Meraki org and broader Cisco community. Together, we will evolve the best network management experience in the industry. You'll develop a high degree of domain expertise, deliver high-impact presentations, and evangelize the power and simplicity of cloud managed networking experiences.
- Own and define parts of the roadmap for network assurance, and become the go-to expert in Cisco for your areas of expertise
- Collaborate with our engineering, UX, and product teams to build and deliver experiences that delight and engage our customers
- Work across not just the Meraki organization, but broadly across Cisco and our technology partners, too
What we're looking for:
- Work experience in networking technology that supports deep knowledge of the technical details of networking. (We care about the quality of experience, not the number of years!)
- A passion for building great user experiences with peers in UX design and research. You would rather see one feature done amazingly well then ten mediocre features. Great experiences begin with user insight and empathy with our users and the daily problems that they face
- An iterative, data-driven approach to building products that delivers incremental improvements by living and breathing data and metrics
- Bringing creativity to solve complicated problems in unexpected ways
- Always learning, because as we advance the state of the art, it will be time to burn the old rule book and write a new one
- Comfortable working with, and building, a diverse and inclusive team
- A bias towards being "hands on" and being able to explain and debate your choices down to the smallest detail
- When somebody asks a question, you can explain exactly why you're right by citing original sources
- Work with data science and AI/ML teams to gain deep understanding from patterns in the data
- Having the experience to be a mentor and advisor for emerging talent in both the health team and across the broader product management team
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.