Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
Need to be authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Who We Are:
Our employees fuel the magic of the Meraki community! They have fostered an environment that empowers Merakians to challenge limits, embrace risks, and assist our customers in pursuing their missions!
Our guiding principles are rooted in our four core values: 'care deeply,' 'everybody in,' 'simplify everything,' and 'be brave.' These pillars have propelled us to the forefront of cloud-managed IT leadership and have played a pivotal role in shaping a more inclusive future for all.
Cisco Meraki’s Global Talent Operations & Programs team is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to assess the efficacy of our recruiting programs. You'll be responsible for developing, managing, and providing insights related to the measurement of our operations such as employment brand content, referrals programs, requisition management, TA Team KPIs, recruiter learning, event return on investment, and our diversity programs. To be successful in this role, you'll have a passion for data, handle multiple projects concurrently and enjoy a fast-moving organization. You’ll identify ways to tell a compelling story about the impact of our Talent Acquisition Team. You will thrive within multi-functional teams, excel at building and maintaining relationships with internal partners and stakeholders, and exhibit excellent organizational and presentation skills. This would be an outstanding fit for someone who enjoys building dashboards, conducting ad hoc analyses for priority Meraki leadership asks and out-of-the-box thinking.
What You Will Do:
- Define key metrics to help track our TA team performance
- Combine data analyst expertise with business knowledge to design complex data models that will be used to enable
- Partner with other data analysts to drive improvements to data warehouse architecture and associated business processes
- Experienced quantitative problem-solver with advanced proficiency in creating and exporting detailed reports to evaluate and interpret complex data to identify trends of process deviations
- Analytical problem solver who can draw business conclusions from multiple sources of information
- Experience with BI Connector
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access and the use of formulas, data queries and VLOOKUP's, as well as databases to analyze data
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy with highly confidential data
- Thorough understanding and ability to analyze processes and recognize any deviations from standardized practice
- Experience creating sophisticated queries, analyzing data, and finding opportunities to improve data integrity
- Experience creating data-related dashboards and/or performance metrics
- Ability to communicate observations and trends for recommended solutions to leadership
- Proficiency in creating presentations to communicate results and recommended solutions or process improvements
- Effective interpersonal and communication (oral, written and listening) skills for developing QA procedures
- Leadership competencies with the ability to communicate effectively and mentor effectively with TA team members at various levels
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion
- Ability to diplomatically work with both internal and external clients
- Project management capabilities; strong organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects or assignments at one time, including the ability to follow assignments through to completion and meet deadlines independently
- Self-motivated work well independently and as a standout colleague in a fast-paced environment
Who You Are:
- Creative problem solver and highly collaborative teammate who is comfortable working as a SME and key contributor on a matrixed team and able to navigate many cross-flow dependencies and diverse stakeholder groups
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access and the use of formulas, data queries and VLOOKUP's, as well as databases to analyze data. Experience with Tableau and LinkedIn Talent Insights preferred
- 3+ years of full-time data analysis experience, preferably in support of a global technical support organization
- Requires a BA/BS in MIS, CS or equivalent (advanced degree)
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving ability with superb attention to detail
- Curious and with an appetite to understand all the components of your work
Certifications and/or technical requirements:
- Working knowledge of Human Resource and Talent Acquisition standard methodologies
- Advanced computer proficiency with Tableau, Microsoft Office tools, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, and Access
Preferred certifications and/or technical experience:
- Applicant tracking systems (ATS) Avature and Greenhouse, CRMs and recruitment software/systems, Tableau and Snowflake
- Knowledge of Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and audits
- Experience working with Rule Based systems and have at least intermediate knowledge/experience with mathematical modeling, statistical analysis, SQL, XLS, data warehousing, database design, Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) processes and tools, data visualization techniques and tools, and one or more scripting languages
Life at Cisco Meraki: Work How You Feel Most Empowered
Our hybrid work model prioritizes work-life balance by offering employees the flexibility and autonomy to work outside of the office, or in-person with their team. We believe that if employees work how they feel most empowered, everyone benefits, including our customers.
We offer exciting benefits and perks, including Paid-Time-Off (PTO), Volunteer-Time-Off (VTO), and on-site health and wellness opportunities, among many other perks. Our goal is to support the whole you.
To learn more about benefits and perks offered at Cisco Meraki click here.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S. and/or Canada:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. and/or Canada locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. or Canada hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.