Director of Product Management - Product Enablement
Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
In this position, you will use your experience in building teams that deliver learning and development outcomes to meet the needs of today's learners. You will possess highly developed communication/presentation skills, and a passion for applying technology to solving business problems. Taking a growth mindset, you will apply an analytical approach to establishing measurable impact from product enablement investments.
- Lead the team responsible for developing learning content and delivering Meraki's learning programs, including the widely recognized CMNA (Certified Meraki Network Associate) program
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the development and execution of a product enablement strategy that meets Meraki's strategic objectives.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement, with a focus on e-learning to increase the effectiveness, efficiency, and reach of our enablement efforts
- Be responsible for the creation and distribution of training materials and resources for Meraki products
- Monitor network industry trends and learning best practices to incorporate into our training programs
- Establish Meraki's Enablement product vision and strategy and roadmap
- Act as the "voice of the customer" to a broad cross-section of Meraki teams to ensure service provider needs are being met
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams across Cisco and our partner community
- 10+ years of proven experience in a Product Management or Product Enablement role
- 5+ years of experience in a technology company that develops networking or cloud products
- 5+ years of direct people management building, leading, and mentoring high-impact teams
- Demonstrated ability building and delivering high-quality learning and development programs
- Strong customer empathy with a deep desire to understand and tackle top customer problems
- Dedication to learning about networking, cloud, and emerging ground-breaking technologies
- Can easily communicate complicated concepts simply to multiple audiences
- Can-do attitude with an inherent pride in the quality of our offerings
- Love solving technical problems in innovative ways
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related degree or equivalent
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Previous support for B2B enterprise sales motions
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S. and/or Canada:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. and/or Canada locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. or Canada hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.