National Interstate Insurance Company
Location: Richfield, Ohio
Job Type: Part time
National Interstate is a member of Great American Insurance Group. As one of the leading commercial transportation insurers in the nation, we offer risk financing solutions in all 50 states tailored to meet the needs of a wide variety of transportation classes. Our offerings include traditional insurance and innovative alternative risk transfer (ART) programs, including more than a dozen group captive programs catering to niche wheels markets. We are proud to be a multiple Northcoast 99 winner and Cleveland Plain Dealer Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. It is because of our talented and dedicated team that we are able to live out our company values of integrity, transparency, fairness, accountability, empowerment and collaboration with each transaction we make. If you are ready to join an engaging and driven team such as ours, we would love to hear from you!
- Help with crafting written and graphic content for website/social/organic search
- Assist with generating data reports from various digital outlets (google analytics/social media platforms)
- Assist with developing the marketing deliverables for annual agent meeting
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university pursuing a degree in Business, Sales, or Marketing, Communications or a related field. Anticipated graduation date ranging from Fall/Winter 2024 to Spring 2025
- Prior experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience using tools like Canva, email campaign systems, and/or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Ability and interest in crafting written and visual content to support digital, video, and print mediums, including social media
- Confident in interpreting and working with data
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
The National Interstate Internship program gives students the ability to apply their skills and knowledge from their classes to the workplace. The program provides a unique hands -on experience to explore the insurance industry and leave an impact on the business. Interns will have the opportunity to learn about various departments, engage in professional development trainings, and shadow different areas of the business. In addition, the social activities foster an environment for all to network and build relationships. We enjoy the perspective and contributions of our interns and are proud to say we received the 2023 Handshake Early Talent Award.
The Internship Program is taking place in Summer 2024. The role will be expected to work in the Richfield, Ohio office.
Company:NIC National Interstate Corporation
We offer competitive healthcare, retirement, and paid time off benefits for full-time and part-time benefit eligible employees.