Plan Manager - Executive Benefits
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Job Type: Full time
******Depending on location, this role has the potential to work remotely. *******
Who We Are:
We’re NFP, a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2021. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/.
NFP Executive Benefits administers benefit plans that address the retirement savings gap confronting most of today's higher-earning executives. At NFP, we offer extraordinary benefit administration and we work with our clients directly to provide industry leading service and technology solutions for their deferred compensation plans.
The ideal candidate will work directly with plan sponsors to ensure overall client satisfaction by providing not only exceptional day-to-day customer service but also value-added plan record keeping & administration. This position is also responsible for serving as a technical resource to clients as well.
- Responsible for proactive communication with clients regarding all aspects of service delivery and plan design consulting
- Respond to client inquires in a prompt and professional manner
- Provide comprehensive administrative support covering participant statements, contributions, distributions, reconciliations, plan reporting and other matters as required
- Advise plan sponsor on plan activity and it’s compliance with plan documents and applicable regulations
- Backup and support other team members as required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent background and experience
- 3 + years of retirement industry experience, preferably in Nonqualified Deferred Compensation plan administration
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to adapt to changing situations and embrace technology
- Possess a strong desire to learn and grow within the organization
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.