Vice President of Marketing (Commercial Lines)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re a seven-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients has created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
QuadScore Insurance Services: A specialty program founded in 2018 with the purposes of providing comprehensive insurance solutions for legal cannabis operators and unmatched customer service to the broker partners that represent them. Our executive team has over 80 years of experience building successful insurance companies. Our team members are all energetic, thoughtful, career driven risk professionals.
To plan and execute business development and relationship management activities (in line with Quadscore’s overall strategy) that establish Quadscore’s competitive position and generates a flow of qualify submissions to target and develop active fruitful relationships with select brokers; and to ensure that Quadscore presents itself as a professional, quality organization. This is a sales role that will require frequent travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Prospects and appoints the independent brokers within an assigned territory and manages overall performance based on book production
- Assists underwriting in retaining a book of business and generates new profitably business growth through brokers
- Assists broker with risk selection and marketing of company products/services to ensure the right decisions are being made
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Interpersonal savvy and relates well with others
- Ability to build rapport by demonstrating market and product knowledge
- Can diffuse high tension situations
- A strong business acumen and understanding of strategies in the marketplace
- Has a close pulse on the competition
- Comfortable working with moderate level of ambiguity while finding solutions to new problems
- Willingness to learn quickly in a constantly evolving environment
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, Risk Management & Insurance degree preferred
- Prior experience as a commercial production underwriter or retail broker preferred
- 3-7 years commercial insurance experience, surplus lines preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
- Georgia Property & Casualty license
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.