AVP, Pharmacy Auditing
Location: Jefferson City, Missouri
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
NFP is a seven-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 8,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
The AVP of Pharmacy Auditing will lead the Rx Auditing practice for NFP. This is an opportunity for a strategic thinker to develop policies, procedures, and people to continue to grow our national auditing practice. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in expanding our relationships with existing clients within the fast-growing Rx practice.
This position will be recognized as a subject matter expert with responsibilities to conduct Pharmacy Audits including financial, rebate, and benefits working alongside a team of project managers and analysts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Goals and Objectives: Work with senior leadership team to ensure overall vertical objectives are met and accomplished.
- Develop Policies and Procedures: Create acceptable industry processes to work with Pharmacy Benefits vendors to efficiently scale auditing practice.
- Perform Contract Reviews: Ability to understand and interpret pharmacy benefit contract language.
- Present Audit Results: Be able to clearly articulate audit results to clients.
- Subject Matter Expert: Establish and nurture relationships with key brokers to expand our reach and influence in the market. Collaborate with brokers to identify potential sales opportunities and negotiate favorable terms.
- Staff Training: Offer advanced technical expertise and training to other staff members.
Education, Experience, and Certifications/Licenses:
- Proven track record with 4 + years of experience in Pharmacy Benefit Financial Auditing.
- Proficient in understanding financial auditing processes of the 3 largest PBMs: CVS Health, Optum Rx, and Express Scripts.
- Required experience leading pharmacy benefit financial auditing engagements.
- Provent record of identifying and recovering money from vendors.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to think strategically and create strategies to address client needs in pharmacy benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong public presentation skills.
- Detailed oriented and persuasive.
- Ability to travel.
What We Offer
We're proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.