Sr. Account Executive - Employee Benefits
Location: St. Augustine, Florida
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
NFP is a seven-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
Summary of Role:
Your goal is to end the guessing game. You’ll score major points with our clients by tackling the challenges that keep them awake at night. You’ll research, analyze and evaluate comprehensive benefit plans to become the go-to resource for forward-looking solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a granular level, you will research, analyze, and evaluate benefit plans, take on the role of lead consultant as the primary point of contact for clients, and work on large, complex accounts.
- On a holistic level, you will form trusted partnerships with clients that inspire absolute confidence in our solutions, and in our ability to enhance their prosperity
- Serve as the team lead and primary point of contact for clients
- Develop and execute client strategy
- Negotiates terms, conditions, coverage limits and pricing with carriers and wholesalers
- Develop quotations, prepare client proposals and insurance plan analysis
- Negotiate with carriers and recommend renewal actions
- Oversee open enrollment and implementation of new business
Education and/or Experience:
- 4-year college or university degree with course work in Human Resources Management, Business Administration and Industrial Psychology, Economics or a Healthcare related field
- At least 8 years’ industry and product line experience
- At least 8 years’ health and welfare consulting experience required
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance License required
- GBA or CEBS Certification a plus
What We Offer
We're proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.