Director, Case Management
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
Financial Architects Partners (part of NFP Corp) is a highly specialized life insurance firm focusing on generational wealth preservation for super affluent clients and their families. We manage the entire process of analyzing, acquiring, and servicing top tier life insurance portfolios for our clients as well as offer our assistance with sophisticated estate and insurance planning techniques. The portfolio administration department’s main responsibilities revolve around portfolio management, inforce analysis, and maintaining relationships. Our dedication to ongoing administration and our commitment to excellence continue to distinguish our firm from others in the marketplace.
The Director position is part of the Case Management team, which handles medical record collection and review, concierge informal and formal life insurance underwriting and implementation, issuance, and delivery of complex client portfolios. The Director reports to the VP of Operations.
The Director responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Packaging client information for submission to insurance carriers
- Manage all parts of the informal and formal underwriting process
- Entering underwriting and policy data into Sales Force
- Review Attending Physician Statements (APS)
- Maintaining electronic client folders
- Consistently communicate status of cases and projects to others in the firm
- Execute Sales Force reports to manage individual and team workflow
- Working closely with FAP producers, management, and internal departments on final client portfolio
- Participate in department meetings and projects
- Create Delivery Portfolio’s
- Collaborate with peers to enhance and make the Case Management processes more efficient
Attributes of the successful candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated to work autonomously, while supporting teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing
- Service oriented – no task too small
- Consistent and process-oriented
- Tactful and discreet
- Positive attitude
We’re part of NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. NFP is a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions.
What We Offer
We're proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP and Financial Architects Partners is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.