Account Executive-Employee Benefits
Location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
NFP is a seven-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
Summary of Role:
With great employees comes great responsibility. At NFP, your sharp eye for detail, marketplace knowledge, and problem-preventing insights will earn you the trust of clients as you serve as lead consultant. You keep track of the latest industry trends, events and updates, and this drives your desire to take ownership of your projects. You'll join NFP as we lead the way in providing cutting-edge benefits solutions for companies of all sizes and affluent individuals. Our benefits, insurance, property and casualty, and wealth management businesses provide outstanding advisory and brokerage services that are fine-tuned to our clients’ present and future needs. Your goal is to end the guessing game. You’ll score major points with our clients by tackling the challenges that keep them awake at night. You’ll research, analyze and evaluate comprehensive benefit plans to become the go-to resource for forward-looking solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a granular level, you will guide clients through benefit research, selection, and implementation, develop and present benchmarking reports, cost projections and renewal workups, supervise team members and delegate project-based work as needed
- On a holistic level, you will form trusted partnerships with clients that inspire absolute confidence in our solutions, and in our ability to enhance their prosperity
- Execute client strategy
- Negotiates terms, conditions, coverage limits and pricing with carriers and wholesalers
- Develop quotations, pre-renewal information and update client proposal tables
- Review request for proposals and insurance plan analyses
- Oversee open enrollment process for clients and implementation of new business
- Conduct and present annual client compliance audits
Education and/or Experience:
- 4-year college or university degree with course work in Human Resources Management, Business Administration and Industrial Psychology, Economics or a Healthcare related field
- At least 5 years’ industry and product line experience
- At least 4 years’ health and welfare consulting experience required
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance License required
- GBA or CEBS Certification a plus
What We Offer
We're proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.