Global Alliance Director - PWC
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
The Okta Partners & Global Alliance Team
The Global Alliance Team is part of Okta’s Revenue Organization. We manage the largest and most complex relationships from Cloud Marketplaces, Resellers, Distributors and Systems Integrators with a laser focus on driving sales and deployments of Okta’s software. We are looking for a Global Alliance Director to join the team and own our Global partnership with PWC. They must be a builder with a strategic mindset that can scale with growth.
How you’ll make an impact
Reporting to the Head of Global Strategic Partners, this role will partner closely with Theater Leaders (Regions) to drive initiatives with PWC to grow their Okta practice. This role will set the partnership strategy, create and own annual planning, joint investments and plan execution. This leader will set the stage for executive interlock, rhythm of business and outline key areas of opportunity. This is a builder role, where the leader will start as an individual contributor, but also scale to managing a team and understand the nuances of Global to Local leadership.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute partner business plans with large complex GSI teams and Okta sales leaders.
- Own and drive financial targets for your partner and for Okta.
- Develop, cultivate, and maintain relationships across your GSI partner to execute the partner strategy and deliver financial results.
- Execute tactics to achieve specific growth goals: certifications, co-marketing, deployments, customer satisfaction scores and more.
- Consistently track and communicate outcomes and learnings.
What you’ll bring with you
- Minimum 10+ years working in technology sales and/or alliances capacity within cyber security.
- Direct and recent experience working with PWC (ideally on a global basis).
- Deep experience and knowledge of Systems Integrators (from business model, to training and certification strategies).
- Executive communication skills and an ability to drive influence and action from Sr. Leaders across product, finance and sales.
- Track record of having and achieving business development goals, pipeline development and revenue based quotas.
Below is the annual On Target Compensation (OTE) range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual OTE, which is inclusive of base salary and incentive compensation, will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable) and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.