Enterprise Loyalty Advocate Team Lead
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
To help our teams work together effectively, this role requires you to be located in Australia and New Zealand.
With a sufficient timezone overlap with the team, we're able to hire eligible candidates for this role from any location in Australia and New Zealand. If this sparks your interest, apply today and chat with our friendly Recruitment team.
Your future team
We are looking for a Team Leader who can develop, motivate and lead the Enterprise Loyalty Advocate team in APAC, responsible for improving customer retention rates, promoting platform cloud migrations, and driving user expansion for our Enterprise customers. Your team is based in Manilla and Australia. You will report to the Global Head of Enterprise Loyalty Advocate and will have our Enterprise APAC Loyalty Advocates reporting to you.
The team comprises passionate and fun-loving Enterprise Loyalty Advocates specializing in Atlassian's full suite of products and services. With over 200,000 customers worldwide, our Enterprise Loyalty Advocate team drives retention for the top 10% of customers in their respective regions, representing Atlassian's product portfolio,
- Management experience managing Renewals / Account Management / Customer Success / Inside Sales teams.
- Experience aligning and implementing regional team strategy
- Experience with change management and implementing better approaches to address opportunities
- Experience coaching and developing people, ideally managers
- Experience with channel-driven renewals in the APAC region
- Ability to demonstrate sound reasoning around why you made specific decisions and choices throughout your career
It's also great if:
- You have collaborated across multiple geographic locations with both internal stakeholders and important partners
- You know how to improve new frameworks, processes, analyses, and strategies for continuous improvement in quality and efficiency.
- You have driven renewals and other revenue-producing programs in a high-volume sales model.
- You understand the technology and promote the value proposition to the customer.
- You can work with data sets, and use that understanding to make data-driven, fact-based decisions.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!