Contract Relationship Manager
Job Type: Full time
About this opportunity
We are looking for an inspiring leader who is passionate about managing Yarra Trams largest contract relationship. Reporting to the Director of Passenger Experience a typical week in this role might look like/this role involves:
- Effectively managing the contractual relationship with the cleaning contractor on behalf of all Yarra Trams business areas and ensuring cleaning contract KPIs are consistently met, performance issues managed, and matters escalated to the commercial team when required
- Working collaboratively with the Passenger Insights team to meet Passenger Experience Regime reporting requirements to the Department of Transport & Planning and ensuring any risk of abatement is managed effectively
- Delivering contract outcomes that ensure ongoing and consistently good cleanliness standards across the tram network.
- Lead weekly operational meetings and daily interactions with the cleaning contractor, reviewing and assuring cleaning activity reporting, and coordinating audits to ensure ongoing safety conformance, delivery, and quality of the cleaning contract activities
- Work with the cleaning contractor to ensure they consistently deliver and accurately report on the cleaning contract KPIs, and address performance issues quickly and effectively to ensure the standard of cleanliness on the tram network is not impacted
- Work cohesively with other business areas within Yarra Trams to ensure the contractor meets all cleaning requirements on network and in all required workplaces
- Work with the broader Passenger Experience team to establish and maintain a level of cleanliness auditing across the network
- Work with the contractor and Procurement to identify efficiency and savings opportunities
Ideally you will:
- Be a leader within the business, and key partner for the Director of Passenger Experience
- Have extensive experience in managing complex contracts, programs or projects, including working with 3rd parties to deliver on KPIs
- Have experience in managing performance driven programs to positive outcomes.
- Have extensive experience in managing complex and demanding stakeholders, understanding their needs, and managing their expectations.
- Have a deep understanding of the principles of customer satisfaction and how they relate to business objectives.
- Build and sustain relationships, resolve conflict, negotiate effectively and develop collaborative working relationships
- Identify key issues and parties relevant to achieving long term goals. Develop actions based on logical assumptions, facts, constraints and organisational values
- Demonstrate capability in financial management, management of budgets and delivering productivity
We really do want you to bring your whole self to work. There’s no such thing as the perfect candidate, so if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the list below, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Why Yarra Trams?
Do you want to be a part of a workplace that is based on respect, promotes diversity, and encourages inclusiveness?
If you choose to work with us, you will be joining a team of passionate professionals dedicated to the delivery and improvement of Melbourne’s biggest icon! Additionally, you will receive:
- A Free travel pass for Victoria’s Public Transport Network
- Competitive salary and great conditions
- Professional Development
- Career growth opportunities
- A commitment to your health and wellbeing including free flu vax, discounted gym membership, and access to our Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Paid Parental leave and paid superannuation for primary caregivers
About Yarra Trams
Our passengers, community, people, and operations are the four foundational pillars of our organisation, which help us to continuously improve and deliver safer, better, and more efficient tram services across Melbourne.
As the proud operator of the world's largest tram network and integral part of Melbourne's transport network, Keolis Downer is committed to moving Melbourne forward by delivering solutions for better tram journeys.
We are dedicated to caring for each other, our passengers, and our communities. Yarra Trams is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity across our teams. In support of our Diversity & Inclusion Strategy, we encourage candidates with a disability, of all ages and people of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander heritage to apply
Please note, our selection process will include pre-employment checks, including police check and pre-employment medical check. Yarra Trams employees are required to adhere to Yarra Trams Policies and Procedures such as, but not limited to, Health and Safety Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity & Workplace Bullying Policy, Drug and Alcohol Management Program Policy (including drug and alcohol testing programs. Additionally all workers are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (two doses) unless they have a legitimate and lawful exemption. Evidence of your COVID-19 digital vaccination or exemption certificate will be required.
If you would like further details about an advertised role, or if you require an adjustment in the application process please email email@example.com