Countdown to Event
POSTPONED for early 2023
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm BST
Online via Zoom
CityFibre is made up of people from all different backgrounds, cultures and experiences. It’s this diversity that makes us stronger, helps us think differently and stay innovative.
And no matter what your background or experience, we’re always looking for enthusiastic people to join us and transform the way Britain connects.
We are building the only broadband network that is purpose-built for the digital age. We’re making broadband a whole lot better, for a whole lot of people – and that’s a great reason to come to work every day.
At CityFibre, we are committed to:
- Our culture and of the way we treat people
- Building a diverse and inclusive environment and are open to flexible work patterns
- Creating opportunities for people from different backgrounds with great learning and development too
- Championing inclusion, removing barriers, and influencing positive change
Learn more about CityFibre and check out their available roles.
What to expect from this session
Hear from the team of exceptional women in Telecoms and across the world of Fibre, network build and customer experience – Sumbal Chunara, Joanne Henson, Viktoria Bakos, and Donna McClung.
During this session, the speakers will reveal:
- How CityFibre can support women with a career shift or advancement
- What transferrable skills are essential to help you change careers in Telecoms
- What a career looks like at CityFibre, lived experiences from Sumbal and Viktoria
- Career and growth opportunities
Meet with a company
that is hiring
Engage with employers and learn about their career opportunities, their culture and values, and why they’re a great place to work.
and apply for roles
Level up your job search by directly connecting with companies and identifying open roles that could be a step closer to your career goal.
Network with the company’s
HR and Recruitment teams
Connect and have 1:1 chats with the right people, giving you the chance to present yourself to help build trust and esteem.