Gender Equity Sourcing Accreditation
WORK180’s Gender Equity Sourcing Accreditation will provide your teams with the skillset and knowledge needed to achieve diversity sourcing goals.
With diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) becoming a strategic imperative for many organizations, the demand from employers to increase diversity within their talent pool is growing quickly. This program is suitable for:
- Internal recruitment teams seeking to upskill team members and increase their ability to attract underrepresented candidates
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) teams looking to upskill and build competitive advantage when tendering for new business
- Agency recruitment teams who want to strengthen their credibility on sourcing skills and knowledge to attract women candidates
Request a consultation today
“Good intentions are not enough. Like all skills, being inclusive requires practice and study, especially since our way of working is historically exclusive of diverse perspectives.”
WORK180 Social Impact Lead and Account Manager
Delivered by diversity, equity, and inclusion experts
WORK180’s Gender Equity Sourcing Accreditation will give your team the knowledge and credibility employers are seeking.
Request a call to find out more about our program and how your team will benefit, using the consultation form above.
Enrol your teams in our Gender Equity Sourcing Accreditation program, delivered by DEI experts over four weeks.
Once accredited, your team can use their Gender Equity Sourcing Accreditation badge across professional materials.
Accreditation program learning goals
Understand the barriers women and underrepresented groups face when applying for roles
Learn what women are looking for in an employer before applying
Understand the right terminologies to use around diversity, equity and inclusion
Learn the elements of inclusive job advertisements
Compare best-practice job ads from other employers
Uncover tools recruiters can use to build best-in-class job ads
Engage with hiring managers and identify key questions for job ads
Understand how to effectively use employee quotes in job ads
Learn how to help hiring managers think more broadly about job ad criteria
“I have really seen the team grow in their awareness of gender equity in the area of job adverts and speaking to hiring managers. The training has had an immediate positive impact, leading to enhancements of our job adverts, external communications, and conversations with our clients.”
Khayyam Aslam, Global Head of Recruitment at Matchr
Benefits of our Gender Equity Sourcing Accreditation
Increase the number of women and underrepresented groups applying to your job advertisements
Be equipped with the latest DEI knowledge and practices when communicating with stakeholders and candidates
Build your credibility by showcasing your accreditation status in tenders, email signatures and professional profiles
Frequently asked questions
Is this program right for my team?
The program is well suited to:
- Internal recruitment teams
- Recruitment outsourcing providers
- Agency recruitment teams
Your teams will be upskilled with the latest DEI knowledge and practices, gain new credibility with clients for their ability to increase the representation of women candidates, and acquire a new competitive advantage by showcasing their Gender Equity Sourcing Accreditation on their professional profiles.
What format is the program?
The program is delivered by WORK180’s DEI experts and includes:
- Gender equity hiring basics workshop (45 minutes)
- Inclusive hiring workshop (90 minutes)
- Take-home practical activities #1 and #2 (two weeks to complete)
- Retrospective and questions workshop (90 minutes)
What will my team members receive for participating in the program?
Upon successful completion of the program, all participants will receive:
- WORK180’s Gender Equity Sourcing Accreditation badge that can be used on professional materials of their choice, including but not limited to email signatures, social profiles, tender documents
- A WORK180 Gender Equity Sourcing Accreditation certificate to mark the completion of the workshop