Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture. We have created a new organisation with diverse professionals that come from a wide set of skills, backgrounds and experiences, including top big tech companies, blockchain innovators and FinTech unicorns.
Team members have broad autonomy to collaborate and work in a cross-functional way and we value your opinion in every matter. Our inclusive culture is hugely important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, compassionate people who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. We are about bringing new products to market that solve real world problems for real life customers, not just innovation for the sake of innovation. We are human first; we love working with each other, and we need personal connections and in-person bonding. We find we are happier, more motivated and more productive this way. If this sounds like something that you would like to be a part of we'd encourage you to read on and apply.
This is a role for a senior program manager who wants to be part of flat-structure organisation and support the delivery of a green-field initiative. In this role you will be
- Setting delivery rigor and discipline in a rapidly scaling team within a new venture, from an early stage of formative growth
- Accountable for initiative level planning and alignment, data based forecasting, reporting, identifying and resolving program level risks and blockers
- Accountable for tracking delivery across initiatives, dependencies across the extended organisation and maintaining consistency of approach and a clear governance framework
- Coordinating testing and quality assurance of the developed product and release to customers, e.g. go-no go decisions and post release retro / lessons learnt discussions
- Communicating to a wide range of stakeholders, including product, technology, servicing centre, operations, controls and 2LoD, aligning them to the delivery strategy and ensuring shared understanding of reporting and desired outcomes
- Promoting the Delivery discipline across the initiative and tribes
- Facilitating all hands, demos and knowledge sharing sessions
- Coordinating program-wide working groups, setting agenda, collating materials, issuing minutes and action items
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the Product, Technology & Domain Leads collaborating with them to deliver business and customer value
What we expect
- Strong track record in project/program management capacity, including experience of successfully delivering digital products in complex environments
- Experience and passion in building great teams
- Experiences practitioner of agile and lean practices drawing on experience of established frameworks and able to adapt them to meet program needs
- Able to shape your message to suit your audience’s needs using excellent communication, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Experience with bringing to market a new digital product, including UAT testing and product assurance elements of the process
- Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail; ability of synthesise and summarise complex data to drive decision making
- Experience of working with financial / fintech organisation strongly beneficial
- Experience of supporting regulatory application processes or dealing with regulatory requests strongly beneficial
We’d also like you to have a few key personal skills. Every organisation has its own culture, and we want you to be successful in ours.
- A desire to solve hard problems
- A desire to teach and learn from others and share knowledge.
- Comfortable in uncharted waters. We are building something new. Things change quickly. We need you to learn new domains and approaches quickly and be comfortable in dealing with uncertainty
- High standards. We are looking for people who expect personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Clarity of thought. We operate quickly and efficiently, and we value people who are economical with their time and clear with their opinions. This is critical also because this role will define principles that guide the work of others.
- A team player, comfortable working within a geographically distributed team