Fund Servicing Manager - Associate
Job Type: Full time
Develop your career in Trade Services Operations with this exciting opprotunity. This is an Associate position in the Oversight & Improvement Office area of IMOS Trade Services Operations based in Bournemouth. You will be working with senior management across IMOS, Operations Controls Management, Global Service Providers in WHEM, APAC & EMEA. Focus will include data optimisation, oversight & analysis of risk, metrics, business and improvements. This is an opportunity to join a growing team at the start of significant business growth.
- Optimisation of current data / processes to improve RISK / metrics / trending analysis
- Create & deliver executive communications, KPIs & KRIs, issue & Escalation Tracking & Analysis.
- Oversight for IMOS Trade Services Business Metrics (capacity, volume & exceptions trends)
- Ensure strong controls & standard SOPs are in place across all TS Service Provider’s locations.
- Oversight for the IMOS Trade Services Operations Financials, Cost To Serve, FTEs & Hiring.
- Overseeing the End to End Hiring process across IMOS Trade Services in collaboration with Finance
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Strong background & understanding of the end to end lifecycle (e.g. order management and execution, risk management, trade capture, confirmations, settlements, reconciliations) across multiple financial products (Cash Equities / Fixed Income, Cleared / non-cleared Derivatives, FX etc.).
- Quick learner with strong attention to detail
- Ability to clearly define and articulate business requirements with excellent written, verbal & presentation communication skills
- Able to take an idea from inception to delivery, & support business analysis with requirements & metrics
- Excellent problem-solving skills to identify, understand & address operational & technical issues, taking the initiative to propel change & enhance controls
- Results-oriented, flexible individual who can easily & efficiently transition across topics & disciplines
- Ability to navigate a complex & matrixed environment to build relationships with & influence colleagues, business leaders & functional partners
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Ability to connect with operations teams to influence current state mindset, help them adapt to a changing environment
- Motivated & able to deliver with minimal supervision, whilst working effectively in a team
- Strong Microsoft Knowledge essential – Primarily Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word
- Experience in Intelligent Automation tools, such as Alteryx, UI Path and Tableau