Wealth Consultant, Nutmeg
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Do you have customer service experience within the financial industry and are looking for your next career opportunity ?
Nutmeg is the UK’s largest truly digital wealth manager, offering clarity and transparency to both seasoned and first-time investors as they seek to achieve their financial goals. Launched in September 2012, Nutmeg now manages over £4.5bn on behalf of over 200,000 clients who have sought the powerful combination of an easy-to-use, adaptable investment service and market-leading human advice. Nutmeg is a J.P. Morgan company offering investments and digital wealth management services to consumers, complementing Chase’s digital bank in the UK.
We are looking for someone with a ‘get up and go’ attitude who will take ownership of their pipeline and will help improve the customer experience. You are proactive in acquiring knowledge from within the business and externally from the industry to maintain an informed high-quality customer experience. You must manage your time effectively, there will be times when you are working across different tasks, without impacting the customer experience.
- The role is to make outbound calls to existing and prospect customers to help increase Assets Under Management while providing outstanding customer support
- To do this you will need to be persistent in calling existing campaigns (online journey dropouts) as well as testing new ones
- You will be able to educate our customers on markets and reassure customers of any concerns they have
- You will need to use your soft skills to adapt your tone to each customer and at times empathise when things are not as customers had hoped
- You will be able to talk to the customers about Nutmeg products and investment styles and help with any queries the customer has about the website and will have the ability to cross sell on products.
- You will work in partnership with the Wealth Manager team to manage relationships with clients and deliver additional new business.
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Sales and retention experience is essential
- Strong customer service and written and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Good problem solver
- Experience in adding value to the customer journey
- To consistently hit Key Performance Indicators set by your Manager
- RDR Compliant Level 4 qualification (CISI, CFA equivalent) or willing to study towards <18m
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Experience with investment products e.g. ISA/Pensions is desirable