KYC Operations Quality Control Reviewer
Job Type: Full time
We have an opportunity to impact your career! Sounds interesting? Check the requirements below.
As a Quality Control Reviewer at JP Morgan Chase, you will be responsible for performing end to end quality reviews of KYC profiles to ensure compliance with corporate and local regulatory standards for new clients, incremental new business, periodic reviews and remediation of existing relationships. You will be familiar with working in fast paced and flexible Operational & Analytical Environment and you will be able to evaluate complex and lengthy KYC/AML documents in order to ensure full adherence to regulation requirements. Ideally, you will have knowledge of multiple client types and have proven experience of producing top quality work whilst maintaining regular throughput, adhering to time sensitive deadlines as necessary. Effective communication skills are a key part of this role as you will be required to build and maintain strong working relationships, in a changeable environment.
- Perform end to end quality review of KYC profiles for accuracy, completeness and validity, ensuring that the KYC records adhere to stringent JP Morgan standards for KYC and global regulatory requirements & maintain a globally agreed quality pass rate for records sampled by the Quality Assurance Team
- Manage personal workload and priority items, and ensure timely escalation of key risks/issues to management
- Keep informed of and apply any changes to processes, procedures and regulatory change
- Provide responses on areas identified by Audit and Regulator reviews in line with requirements stipulated by the Controls Team
- Partner with management to ensure KPI's are in line with business requirements, monitor metrics reporting, highlight concerns, propose resolution and track progress and & support Management with additional tasks such as prioritisation, escalations, workflow management, team oversight, recruitment and group initiatives
- Develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders, proactively build and maintain relationships across the firm
- Identify and execute process improvements and provide Subject Matter Expert support on key process and technology initiatives
Required Qualifications, Capabilities And Skills:
- Relevant work experience in the Financial Industry in any of the following areas or similar: KYC/AML/Compliance/Audit/Regulation/Risk & Controls; knowledge of KYC highly desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence others and build successful relationships
- Excellent analytical and research skills, detail oriented, ability to deep-dive and investigate issues to reach a successful resolution to applicable parties end to encompass and analyse large sets of data
- Strong time management skills, self-directing and capable of dealing with high pressure, time sensitive tasks.
- Quality-focused work ethic with a strong controls mind-set
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and operate in a changeable environment
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities And Skills:
- Prior experience as Quality Control Reviewer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional certification (CAMS, ICA or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of risk factors that may impact specific products and industries