Job Type: Full time
Reporting into a Channel Manager, the Channel Analyst will monitor the performance of the business combined with being a key driver of change and optimisation across their function.
You’ll be proactive in providing performance insight, deliver deep dives on people and process activity, and support your Channel Manager by owning new innovative initiatives that form part of our “test, measure, learn” culture across the operation.
Welcome to JPMorgan Chase. Are you driven by a passion for improvement, change and optimizing the business? You’ve found the right team.
As a Channel Analyst you’ll provide insight and analysis across our operation. You’ll do this using performance data, observations, and collaborating with Operational teams to understand and support to resolve friction and pain points for our people and customers.
You’ll be familiar with our systems and processes, enabling you to make recommendations for optimising operational delivery. You will play a key role in delivering our “test, measure, learn” initiatives and be expected to communicate with colleagues across all levels of our business.
- Analysing data to identify trends, highlight improvement opportunity and support functional reporting
- Performing deep dive analysis into specific problem areas and generating insight and recommendations based on your findings
- Supporting the Channel Managers in the development of recommendations for consistent in-life optimisation in line with customer and colleague experience
- Working with key stakeholders across all areas of the business as required on various initiatives, this includes working with remote stakeholders and our Partners
- Contributing to performance insight, identifying opportunities that deliver tangible performance impact on Customer Operation Contact Centre key operational KPIs
- Support the embedding of change across the function, which will enable and enhance People Leads to focus on their people
- Delivering support for reporting requirements which could include, Monthly Business Reviews for senior stakeholders, one-off reporting, or supporting the development of
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Banking/Financial experience within a contact centre environment
- Understanding of contact centre operations, including contact channel development
- Experience in supporting change delivery
- Experience of reporting, analysis and insight of data trends
- Ability to feedback to key business stakeholders
- Experience in using Microsoft applications
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Understanding of processes for the key functional area you will be part of
- Previous experience of optimizing contact centre chat platform usage, e.g. Live Person, Sales Force
- Familiarity with JIRA software
- Awareness and understanding of “model office” approach to piloting new initiatives